Tease

"Show me how to be a good boy."

The words made Louis' head pound with heated desire. He could slobber, but that wouldn't be pretty.

Harry's gloved hands massaged his shoulders and gripped his baby hair in the back of his neck. Louis closed his eyes in white bliss.

Harry threw a leg over Louis' thigh and straddled with neediness. He dipped his head until his nose hit Louis' neck, "I'm sorry for acting that way." He tightened his legs, choking Louis out of breath.

"But you must know why, don't you?" He ran a finger down Louis' face, as if sculpting his cheekbone. Louis opened his eyes and grunted.

"No I don't know," Louis muttered.

"Cause you need to be more careful with what you do and when you do it," Harry licked his throat as if preparing to bite it. Perhaps it was the plan.

"I am, I a-am."

Harry kissed his neck and sucked suddenly, making Louis grabbed his waist. He squeezed as Harry sucked harder and harder. It hurt, but in a good way.

Harry circled his hips a little and making Louis whimper desperately.

"What do you want, Harry?"

"I want you," Harry whispered in his ear, kitten licking the skin beneath. Everything was hot: his head, his body, the room, Harry, oh god, Harry.

Harry broke off with a wet sound and cradled Louis' face. Louis suddenly got up and turned around, making Harry giggle.

He threw him on the bed gently.

"Will you be good for me?"

"Maybe," Harry smirked, pulling his head to aggressively and at the same, passionately kiss him. Their tongues gently touched then hugged as if it was their last second on Earth.

"I wanna taste you," Louis said, licking his lips. "If that's okay?"

"Yeah yeah, but how.." Harry said, as if breaking character. His red lips and shiny eyes were scared but excited.

"I'm going to suck you off," Louis eyes him intensely and took his pants off, Harry  raising his ass to make it easier.

"Be gentle," his kitten said, eyeing him.

"Of course," he pulled down his white, tight briefs. His length was so pretty just like Harry: pink, shiny, and blushing.

He kissed his knee and worked his way up to the creamy, inner thighs. For one kiss, there would be a purple mark tomorrow.

Harry was whimpering and maybe crying, having this new sensation. He's kissing me there and it should hurt and I should be scared but I'm not. I'm not.

"You're so fucking beautiful everywhere from the mole on your chin to the baby hairs on your thighs. It's unfair, it's unholy. But I'm so damn lucky." Harry wanted to cry.

Louis ended up at the average girth and smiled against the side. Harry cried, "Don't tease."

"Why shouldn't I?" He nosed along a vein.

"I'll be-be good," he covered his face with his pink gloves, "Please."

"Fine then," Louis then licked the tip, causing Harry to scrunch his toes in anticipation.

In one go, Louis had Harry's cock in the back of his throat, not choking one bit. He went up and down, gaining a rhythm.

Harry moaned, "Yes, y-yes Louis."

He slurped as he took off and dived right back in, using his tongue to swirl in circles around the head and then down along the  length.

"Alright baby?" Louis gruffly said, from the straining of the parking of his throat.

"Defi.." the word died in Harry's throat as Louis gained speed but at the same time, taking his time and care.

"Your the best and only thing that will go in my mouth," Louis managed to say, popping off, teasing, "Remember that."

Harry looked down at Louis, rolling his eyes back at the godlessness of it all. His hair messy and saliva around his glossy lips.

"You're the only one t-that will touch me like this," he could get out.

Louis smirked, going back in but this time, a steady rhythm. Harry whimpered, "I'm close."

After a few more seconds, Harry's stomach began to churn and build a feeing if warmness. It traveled to his cock and begged to be released.

"L-Louis are you going to-"

He nodded and gestures his hand as if saying go ahead, focused on his mission to make his baby happy.

"I-Oh," Harry scrunched his eyes closed, "Ah." Then at that moment in time, he let go of anything that worries him and only focuses on coming and coming, until he was empty.

The natural ecstasy running in his veins would not stop. He was so warm.

Louis swallowed the warmness and pulled off and wiped his mouth, "How was that?"

Harry was in space, stars and galaxies could not compare to the peacefulness he
was enduring.

His breath was staggering but calmed in seconds, "It was amazing." He stared at the ceiling, Louis joining him.

He chuckled, "Yeah?"

"Yeah," Harry smiled calmly, "I can-"

"It's okay, babe, I can wait."

"I can do it it's okay," Harry said, sitting up, "I want to."

Louis eyes him unsurely, and began to say something. The door ringed.

"Great," he rolled his eyes, Harry giggled.

"Maybe it's my mom."

"Don't scare me, I might have a heartache and heart attack at the same time," Louis walked to the door.

"Probably Zayn or Fionn," Harry covered his whole body to ensure his privateness. But then decided to change. Maybe it was his mom.

"Wait a minute please," He said loudly throwing his pants on, eyeing Louis carefully, who was chuckling softly.

"What?" He whispered.

"Nothing, nothing," he waited by the door, to know when to open it.

"Okay okay," he fixed his hair.

Louis opened the door and his eyes widened. At the same time:

"Gemma?" Harry confused.

"Gemma?" Louis panicked.

"Hi!" Gemma smiled, watching the pair. "Well can I come in?"