A+

Harry laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling, remembering Louis' text. Why would he lie? Lie to me?

He never responded.

The sound of footsteps were prominently heard from right outside the door. With jangling keys, Louis entered. However, Harry could not see him because his back was towards him.

He sat up and turned his head. Louis looked shocked, not thinking Harry would be awake. Harry always went to bed early.

Harry turned back around, sighing while closing his eyes.

"Hey love," Louis said, walking up to Harry, who now had his arms crossed.

Louis went to kiss his temple but Harry deflected by moving away.

Louis' face contorted into a series of furrowed eyebrows and a frown.

"Don't call me that." Harry said firmly.

Louis was confused but realized his stupid tardiness, "Sorry I was late."

Harry already was growing frustrated, "It's not that."

"Then what is it?" Louis sat down next to him, causing Harry to a sudden urge to stand so he did.

"Are you really asking me that, Louis? Really?" Harry didn't wait for an answer, "The fact that you lied about where you were for half a day, nearly to the crack of dawn does not for one moment, sit well with me. I even had to contact Zayn."

"So you don't trust me?" Louis scoffed, standing up. No piercings were notably seen on his face.

"Is that really what you got out of everything I just said? Louis, you lied! Straight to Zayn, and especially me!" Harry said, his voice straining from the simplicity of the quiet tension clawing at his veins.

"I had my reasons," Louis didn't meet his eyes as he stared out the window.

Harry begged for him to look at him, and when Louis finally did, Harry whispered: "Why then?"

"I can't tell you that, Harry," Louis tried to grab Harry's hand, but again was terminally rejected.

"Don't touch me."

"Harry it's nothing bad. If you trust me-"

"How can I trust you?"

"Because you know I love you to the fucking moon's ass and back. I love you more than myself and I know that sounds stupid and insane, but I do. I'm doing it for you. You'll find out about it. Trust me," Louis explained in deep, emotional exasperation.

Harry bit his lip and stared at Louis, not saying anything for about fifteen seconds.

"Fine."

Louis smiled, "I'm glad."

Next thing he knew, Harry was throwing a pillow at him, "You're sleeping on your bed tonight."

...

"Have you ever smoked weed before?" Harry asked Zayn at the table.

Zayn laughed his head off, face turning red.

"Ha, that's like me asking if you breathe. Hell yeah I smoke."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Well sorry for asking."

"You wanna try?" Zayn smirked.

"No. I'd rather drink. Which I have," Harry smugly said, proud he had "bad" in him. Well, according to him of course.

"Wow he's a rebel," Zayn mocked, "How will I live to such standards."

Harry huffed and threw a fry at him. Louis approached and Harry got up. Zayn was drowned in confusion when he noticed Louis come up behind him to approach Harry directly.

Harry responsive stood up and grabbed his plate, focusing on Zayn, ignoring Louis completely, "Have a test. Need to study in the library, I'll see ya later." Zayn waved him off but felt uncomfortable for the couple.

He began to walk off when a hand grabbed him, "Where you going?"

He nicely shook it off, "Library. Gotta study, see ya later." He didn't meet Louis' eyes.

"Well okay," Louis said as Harry was walking away.

He sat in front of Zayn, "Is this about..."

"Obviously."

Louis rolled his eyes, "He needs to let it go."

"Bro, if I were in his position I would be on edge too. Besides what are you hiding?" He crossed his arms, "Don't tell me b.s. either."

"It's a surprise."

"For all of us?" Zayn raised his eyebrows.

"If I risk anything being said, it won't be as magical as I plan it to be. So shut, trust me on this," Louis said, tugging his lip ring in determination. His arms bulging out when crosses his arms above the table.

"Okay, but if shit goes down don't mention I warned ya'."

Louis nodded, "I know. I know."

...

Louis dropped himself on the bed exasperated. He was tired.

Harry was already sat in his own bed, reading a book that looked like Biology.

"How ya doing in that class?"

"A plus."

"That's good," Louis smiled, watching Harry turn a page.

"So how's your mom? Anything new?"

"Nope."

"How's life?"

"Nope."

Louis grabbed his nose, "Harry I'm trying to make conversation with you."

"I'm studying."

"No you're not. When you study, you use notecards. I don't see any."

Harry shrugged his shoulders, "Something new won't hurt."

"Oh like your behavior?"

"No, like yours," Harry said suddenly, tension thick with sprinkles of poison in the air.

"Harry we discussed this. Stop acting childish."

Harry snapped the book closed, "I am not acting childish."

"Yes you are," Louis stared.

"Deal with it then." Harry said adamantly.

Louis looked at him as if he had three heads, "Harry, no, I'm not doing that."

Harry slowly got up and stood in front of Louis, eyes full of mischief, "Deal with it."

Louis stared at Harry's once pure green eyes, now were beautifully darker and more clouded with something that could not be explained.

He grabbed his hips and skimmed his hands under, feeling the warm skin. Harry hissing at the touch, the danger of it, but still giving a private, intoxicating smile. He gripped Louis' neck like he was the grip on life, and truthfully, maybe he was.

It was something new. This new side of Harry that he came to like in a matter of milliseconds.
Harry looked down, his lips redder than the brightest cheery.

This Harry had crossed the line of purity, ending up on the bad and dark side. His eyes meant everything from lust to trust.

"Show me how to be a good boy."