God, I Wish...

"Okay, pun time," Louis jumped on my bed. That's he ever did. I rolled my eyes, but listened nonetheless.

"Alright."

"There's a six feet wide and two feet deep hole. How much dirt is in it?" He asked grin fully.

I laughed: "It's a hole. Holes don't have any dirt; they're empty."

He pouted, "You're no fun."

"Excuse me?" I sassily continued, "Just because I got the pun it does not mean I'm not 'fun'." I crossed my chest over a pink silky nightie I had on.

"Oh so salty," Louis smiled, his lip piercing catching my eye, "I like them like that."

I internally squealed but externally, "You're so cringed."

"Oh, whatever, you love me." He rolled his eyes, not catching the seriousness of the topic.

I laughed it off, "Sure. And I love punks."

He gestured to himself as if saying 'excuse me' and smirked. He tackled me and I was now fully laying on my bed. Not to mention; Louis was now shamelessly straddling me. The nerve.

My gloved hands were against his chest to halt any skin to skin contact. His grey shirt was still thin, making his toned abs obvious.

He was in my face, softly breathing, "How dare princess Harriet disrespect me."

I muttered, "Don't call me princess." Playing along with the teasing, "or Harriet."

"But you're so cute."

I rolled my eyes, but smiled, "and you're straight."

For the first time, I didn't feel like drowning. I was now floating; because of Louis.

But the best part -I mean the best part, was his laugh.

Despite the piercings and dark image he held, he, himself was a charismatic prince.

I started laughing with him and I faintly noticed him, staring into my eyes.

We were still close and in the same position.

"That's true. But you are truly beautiful."

I blushed at that. I've been called ugly, prune, weirdo, maniac, and all bad things. Yet, never beautiful.

Please don't make me fall in love with you, Louis.

"I won't."

I came out of my daze, blinking my eyes at him, "What?" I -what?

He looked down at me with warm blue eyes, in his scratchy, boyish voice, "You said, 'don't make me fall in love you.'"

I blushed even harder; this was not happening.

I shamefully covered my face because I wanted this bed to swallow me and my entire being.

"Harry, look at me." I moved my hands a bit only peeking trough my fingers. Louis laughed at that but then sternly continued.

"I won't make you fall in love with me. Because I'm going to make you fall in love with yourself first."

What?

"In order for someone to love another person truly, they must love themselves first."

I smiled a really big one and I couldn't calm it down. Use our words, Harry.

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Believing in that. Believing in me."

He looked down, the light around him cascading as a halo. "No problem."

He went on, "God, I wish I can touch you." He looked ate with eternal struggle.

Ew, Harry you are disgusting.

No one likes you!

Nobody's ever going to want to touch you; you're ugly and everything.

"Me too," I whispered and hoping myself to let go sometimes.