Whipped

Louis and Harry were sitting at the cafeteria, eating their tuna sandwiches that Harry had made. Louis remembers Harry standing at their counter, looking like a husband and all. He smiled at the thought.

He won't ever get used to it. To Harry.

"So are you free this weekend? I wanted to take you to an art gallery. Zayn invited me to one his family owns." Louis said, munching on some potato chips.

Harry looked at him, "Um yeah, as long as its after noon. My class ends at 11:45 a.m."

Louis smiled, "Alright, I'll let Zayn know so he'll get me the tickets." Louis smiles to himself for a time like a schoolboy with a hopeful crush.

They continue eating in quietness until someone scoots in the chair in front of them.

"Hey Harry," Fionn says, "And Louis."

Harry returns, "Hey Fionn." Louis just grunts and looks back down at his plate, playing with leftover tuna with his fork. Harry elbows him in the ribs. Louis winces.

"So Harry, uh, I wanted to ask you something?" he then glances to Louis. Louis looked up quizzically.

"Yeah?" Harry asked so innocently. Louis sometimes wanted to cuddle him, but right now, he glared at Fionn. The guy was wearing a white sweater. Bad sign. Bad sign. 

"I--um, there's this art gallery festival and I wanted if you wanted to come?" Fionn asked, "Louis can come too."

How dare he.

"I was already taking Harry," Louis said, "so." He placed his hand on Harry's waist, where it wasn't in eye-sight for Fionn.

Harry suddenly said, "Come with us? Louis' friend had invited us. A plus one won't hurt." He turned to Louis with hopefulness, "Right... babe?"

Louis' throat tightened. Of course Harry fucking would. And of course he fucking liked it.

This is the first time Harry called him a "significant other" name. Dammit.

Louis sulked, "Yeah, it'll be fun."

Harry turned back to Fionn with a smile, "Alright. We're leaving at about 12:30. Be ready by then."

Fionn laughed, "No problem. Hey I have to run but I'll catch up later." He got up and waved bye to both but Harry only returned.

It was quiet.

"You know... I think he already knows you're my boyfriend," Harry smiled, and turned to Louis, "No need to be territorial."

Louis rolled his eyes playfully and smirked, "Of course I have to. You're my babe," he drawled on the last word, emphasizing it to the point where Harry blushed.

Harry picks at his fruit, "D-Do you not like it?"

Louis widened his eyes in mischief, "Don't act like you don't know what you're doing, princess."

Harry looked from under his eyelashes, cunningly, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Louis was beginning to grow hard. Where the fuck is Harry? Harry is fucking playing at him and he knows it. if Harry didn't have his phobia, he would've already got a hold at him.

Louis leaned closer to Harry, breathing softly on his neck, but whispering only for Harry to hear, "You said babe, so I'd agree to this fucking stupid field trip Fionn was planning to have with you, but gladly your babe was here to save the day."

He noticed Harry blushing and fidgeted under his words and too intense breath on his ear shell.

Louis pulled back, and stood up to throw his food away, leaving Harry on his seat.

"Well come on, we've got class," Louis smiled as if he didn't do what he just did.

Harry glared, but ended up looking like Bambi with a pout.

-

"I told him I loved him," Louis said, licking his lip piercing in concentration.

Zayn mumbled, "So surprised."

Louis kept going back to the sketch he's been working on for months. He wanted to make sure it was perfect.

Zayn looked over, "Dude, its great, leave it alone before you mess it up."

"I don't want it to be great, I need it to be perfect. Because Harry deserves perfect."

"Whipped," Zayn whispered and laughed.

Louis crossed his arms, "At least I have a love life."

"So?"

Louis rolled his eyes.

Soon after, a knock came to disrupt the boys talking.

Louis turned, to find Harry at the door, "Are you almost done?"

Louis panics and immediately drapes the canvas, leaving Harry confused, "Uh, yeah." He stands and puts his coat on, and carries the canvas by hand. He looks at his watch to see its five and that he didn't mean to make Harry wait that long.

"Bye Zayn," He says in a rush. He didn't want Harry to be madder than he already was. Zayn waves back, still in tuned with his work.

Once they're in the hallway, Louis scans Harry's face and to him, it looks like Harry is pissed with his too-quiet, neutral face.

"I'm sorry, Har-" Louis is shut off, because he's suddenly being pulled into a room and he hits the door as it shuts.

"What are you-" Harry pulls by the collar, cutting Louis off completely.

Harry suddenly sucks on his bottom lip, and plays a little with Louis' lip ring. Louis is too shocked to breathe. Both of their eyes closed because they're too busy savoring the taste and flavor the other has to offer.

Harry places his hands on Louis' shoulders and kisses him with his too pout, but perfect lips and--its too much. But Louis'll take it.

Louis starts kissing back as feverishly and their both panting hard. Louis opens his eyes to find Harry's flushed cheeks and lips that are swollen.

"I thought you were mad I came out late," Louis panted.

"I'm more mad the way you played earlier," Harry says.

"It's only fair, darling," Louis smirks, placing his hands on Harry's hips.

Harry mumbles 'yeah', but then: "I'm even more mad that you don't let me see what's on that canvas."

Louis kisses him one last time on the lips, "It's a surprise."