"What else do you want to have along with the eggs?" She asked upon preparing the scrambled eggs.

"Nah, nothing else." Bianca said, grabbing the plate of food from Jenna' hands. She felt so hungry, all she could think of was to dig into it.

"No no. You have to have something to drink along with it. Orange juice. I'm giving you orange juice. You must have a lot of fluids. It's good for the baby."

"You know about the baby?" She hadn't mentioned it to her.

"Yes. Mr. Salvay told me before leaving this morning that you're here. He told me that you're expecting and wanted me to make sure you had good food."

"Oh. What else did he say?"

"And that you both will be marrying this weekend." Jenna told it like it was a no big deal, for which Bianca was thankful. Otherwise, she was sure she must have questions about her sudden appearance in Luke's life. "Now go have your food before it gets cold!" She instructed, handing her a glass of juice.

Bianca chuckled at her tone and left the kitchen.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, Bianca found herself in front of the TV flipping through channels. Jenna was still working, cleaning around although Bianca didn't see one dirty spot anywhere.

After a while heard the noise of the elevator outside. Suddenly, she wished that it was Luke and that he was home early. Maybe they could have dinner together, get to know each other. If they spent enough time around each other, their marriage might work. Who knows?

Her eyes were fixed on the door as it opened. But it wasn't him. She didn't even realise she was holding a breath when she exhaled it with disappointment.

"Ah! Ethan, how are you?" Asked Jenna, smiling at the person who'd just entered.

"Sexy as usual, Jen." Ethan replied, winking at her. Then his gaze fell on Bianca, to whom he gave a curt nod for a greeting and walked away, disappearing behind a pair of double doors.

"Who's he?" Bianca asked, giving Jenna a perplexed look.

"That's Ethan. Mr. Salvay's younger brother." She informed.

"Does he know about me?" She questioned more to herself.

"Yes, it looked like he knows about you." Jenna said while shrugging.

"And it looked like he hadn't particularly liked what he knows about me too." Bianca said while frowning a little.

Ethan was gone behind the doors for a long time. There was a point where she had even managed to forget the presence of him in the house.

She was currently in conversation with her boss who wasn't particularly happy about her leaving. Being short tempered was a quality that she hadn't liked in him. Nevertheless, she had made her point and hung up.

Jenna was right there and had listened to the conversation. "Tough boss?"

"Ah. You have no idea." She complained.

"I feel you. I've worked in a couple of places before I settled to work here. Some people just are so downright rude." She sighed. "Where were you working?"

"At a diner on the 114th street." She replied, chewing her lip. She still wasn't sure about her decision of basically being a housewife from now on. But then again, her situation was such that she'd have to leave any job she'll have within the next 2-3 months anyway. Maybe she could start working afterwards.

"Hmm... that's not the best of places." Jenna noted.

"Yes, but I had to work there. I had been working at that place since the past 2 years." She said. "I mean, I did think of finding something better but you know how it is, when you have a job that you've been doing for a while, it's hard to leave and find something else."