Chapter 1 - Holy Motherfucking Jesus

The Bad Boys Good Girl

ImUndercover

Chapter One: Holy Motherfucking Jesus

-

I always figured my true love would be discovered in a really romantic, cliché moment. I imagined it being love at first sight: like in all the movies I watch, and novels I read.

It's wasn't until this day I realised how wrong I was.

It didn't happen through the touch of the hand or the twinkle of the eye, like I thought it would.

When I was incidentally knocked into the pond, in the local park, that's when I knew.

He was the one.

But let's start from the beginning:

Strolling through the park I was, just minding my own business, like I always do when I'm returning home from a long, hard, stressful day of school.

That's when it happened.

A boy of a strong, muscular build tripped into me causing me, and my clumsy body to go face first in the freezing pond water.

I let out a shriek, or two, as my body froze colder and colder. The icy winter air wasn't helping me either.

Have I mentioned I can't swim?

I struggle for breath as my body starts to sink, if it weren't for my arms, which are flapping around manically, I would be at the bottom by now. I manage to keep pushing my head slightly above the water so I have minimum space to breathe.

I feel as though all the oxygen and energy is draining out of my body and I cough repeatedly when the water manages to slip into my mouth, or up my nose.

I knew passing up on those swimmimg lessons was a mistake, but how could I even go near the water after what happened? I was seven for gods sake; no seven year old deserves to go through that.

"Dude, she's drowning!" I faintly hear a voice scream, it sounds like it belongs to a young boy, possibly twelve or thirteen.

"Don't you think I can see that," a similar, yet older, voice yells back, only this voice has a slight tone of panic in it. "What should I do?"

"I don't know- fucking save her maybe?"

Then, I hear, and feel, a loud splash before a pair of arms are laced around me; one arm laces beneath my knees and the other supports my back.

As I am lifted out of the water, I look up to see who my saviour is - even though he was the one who got me in the water in the first place.

Holy Fudge Brownies.

Holding me in his arms, with a six pack clearly visable through his tight white t-shirt is The Ryder Black.

The Ryder Black is the schools hottest bad boy. Known for getting into the biggest fights, breaking girls hearts and never socialising with anyone of the same speciman as me, aka. the nerds.

The Ryder Black has the most enchanting blue eyes and dark brown, messy yet attractive, hair. He has one dimple on his left cheek, which makes him so adorable; I bet if I said that to him he'd freak out: the last thing a guy like him wants to be called is 'adorable.'

The Ryder Black is utterly perfect. Until his ass of a personality ruins it all; he drops me down, not so elegantly, onto my feet and just walks away without a word.

Bastard.

-------

The next day, while driving to school, I see him. He is walking on the sidewalk; his hair is messy, in a sexy kind of way and he wears a black leather jacket with tight black jeans. He looks hot.