Trickster! Lui x Reader.

Börja om från början

Your POV.

"Stay Here" The monkey Guy told me. Augh. Dick. This is absolute aids. I Looked around the house. It looked like garbage. empty beer bottles scattered around the house. Absolutely Disgusting. I Picked up the bottles and threw them in the trash bin outside the house. If i dare leave the house, i feel like these douche bags would hunt me down. So why not clean up. Maybe they'll have mercy on murdering me. I Threw away all the paper plates left on the counters, Sprayed some febreeze around the first floor, and washed off the counters and coffee table. Thats until Piggy stepped downstairs. Pale faced, Hand on his stomach. all that stuff. He got a water bottle from the fridge and sat down on the couch, watching south park. "You Cleaned?" He asked out of nowhere. "Yeah." I responded. "Cool." He responded bluntly. I Kept on cleaning until there was nothing else to clean. I Didn't vacuum though. I Dont even know where the hell it is. And I sure as hell aint asking the pig. So i just leaned against the wall thinking about ways to escape as soon as possible.  then my thinking interrupted by an owl, a gorilla, a raccoon, and the monkey came downstairs.  And gave a stern long glare at me. Then some blonde dude fell down the stairs with a vape pen in his hand. He was completely baked out of his own damn mind. "JOHN! GET BACK HERE YA DUM FUCK!" Yelled some guy with a milk mask. Who i was pretty sure in the truck with me"Hehee, Wassup Brotherr, Nice mask Ya fag! WHATS INSIDE?! I bet its not miillkkkkk" The blonde laughed as he got carried back upstairs. "Jesus christ" groaned the gorilla, trying to contain his laughter like everyone else in the room. "Ok Lady, Our plan is to keep you here until. Well, Until you die. Or something. Just dont do anything stupid. Like calling your family members or something. " this infuriated me. "IS THIS A SICK FUCKING JOKE! YOU WANT ME TO LIVE IN THIS SHITHOLE OF A PLACE!? I SURE AS HELL AINT SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Nobody was affected by it that much. "Jesus christ. Your more annoying than I thought. You can either sleep with the monkey, he has a bunk bed, even though he is the only one in that room. You can sleep there. Or on the couch your choice." I groaned in annoyance. "Couch." I responded. Lui Booed me right after those words seeped out of my mouth. "What time is it." I asked. "2 AM." Tyler responded, all the way from the couch. No wonder i felt all hazy. "Well, Im going to bed. On the couch. Night." I announced as I shoed Tyler off the couch. Lui Brought me a thick blanket and 5 Fluffy pillows. Nicee. Everyone headed upstairs to their rooms to go to sleep. A huge gust of wind blew from the open windows. So i closed them. Got back in the couch. And kept of turning and turning until i got the perfect position. Nevertheless. I fell asleep like a baby kitten. Goodnight world...

~Ravioli Ravioli Give Me The Formuoli~

I woke up to the sound of a loud thud upstairs. I got up and stretched for a good minute. Then my stomach growled in anticipation. I walked over to their black stainless steel refrigerator to see pancake mix in it. Fucking idiots. I looked around for everything i need for some pancakes, Milk, Water, Pans Bla bla bla. Got it. The smell of the pancakes flooded the house. I turned on the stove and cautiously cooked. In the end, i was so bored that I made 18 pancakes.I got some fruit, whipped cream, and added it to my sad bland pancakes. To make it look more snazzy. Monkey dude came rushing down from the sound of Whipped cream hitting the pancakes. "Ah heck yeah! Pancakes!" He exclaimed like a little kid as he grabbed a plate and sat down next to me on the couch. "If your wondering,that thud upstairs was me, i fell off the top bunk. It fucking hurt like hell." He laughed. I chuckled. What a goof. "Im Y/n." I blurted out of my mouth for no real reason. The guy smiled and responded "Lui, Nice to meet ya Y/n." Next thing ya know, i was too exhausted that i Was resting in Lui's Lap. Which i mistaken it for a pillow. And fell asleep once more...

~Papi Chulo Churro Stand~

I Woke up without Lui next to me. I took a Huge Yawn and saw that nobody was in the 1st floor. No Piggy, No own, Nobody.. " HELLOOOOO?? " I yelled. No respond. I sighed.  Now its gonna be the most boring thing staying here. Then an idea formed in my smol Brain. I walked upstairs as loud as i can be, And went inside the first room I saw. It was all Blue. BLUE BLUE AND MORE BLUE! It wss annoying. Not suprisingly, lotion was on his bedside table with some tissues. Oh boy, I wonder what happens in here. Nothing was interestong in here eccept for some friday the 13th posters everywhere. I checjed most of the rooms, Posters, fluffy beds, Lotion and tissues, Laptops with passwords on them. Until I saw a room with a cool bunkbed. This must be Lui's room! Ooo, No lotion! Or Tissues! HE ISNT A DOUCHE! WOW! I found a glad smile form on my face. I looked at his laptop on top of his super messy top bunk. I pressed the "ON" button to see that he has no password! He must be very open, or just doesn't have anything to hide. I swooped threw his laptop to see adorable kittens,doggos, raccoons, all that shit. That was until I hear to door open. "Shit!" I thought as I ran downstairs. Everyone was down there. With shopping bags? Did they just go shopping?? I thought they just did some super cool robbing shit.  But nah. "Hey Y/n, be a doll and put the groceries away ok thanks." Commands the raccoon as he runs upstairs. Before i can lay a hand on the bags, lui is already half way done putting them away. "dude, that was what i was supposed to do." i complained. Right when i laid a hand on the ramen packet lui smacks my hand like a grandma would do. "Ow! what the hell!" i snarled. "Im doing it! you cleaned up! Its my turn!" I smacked lui's hand back. he gasped and smacked my face lightly. "Your actually obnoxious" i laughed as i kept on slapping lui lightly, "You better get used to it!" he laughed, things escalated and now it looked like we were little kids to the weird slap fighting but the plot twist is that nobody wins in the end. that was until gorrila boyoi came by and started chuckling. "You guys are such children." then we both stopped. and i swear to fucking god, underneath lui's mask was a blush. then BOOM Marvin gay music comes on. "Fuck! Fuck! " screams the piggo. i guess he accidentally put it on Bluetooth. and then silence. except for the sound of potato chip crunching made by gorrila. It was romantic for a second and then everything went wrong. But hey, thats okkk. (Boom they kiss and like eachother im legit done with this writing that i havent touched in weeks, sorry.)