Chapter Ten: Journey to the Wave III

----------------------Previously----------------------

Then there was a 'hunter nin' that appeared and used senbons to 'kill' Zabuza. "Thank you. I have been tracking this rogue ninja and you made my job easier." The hunter nin said. Then he took Zabuza and we all went back to our journey.

Naruto POV

I was walking with Tazuna and we saw a boat waiting for us. "There it is." Tazuna said. "All of you can go on the boat. I'll just walk there." I said. "But nii-san you can't do that." Menma said. "Yes i can and don't call me nii-san." Menma frowned. I stepped on water and walked.

Kakashi was shocked that i know how to water walk and also Menma. "How do you know?" Sensei asked. "I have my ways." I said keeping my cool. After that they sailed while i walked. After one hour, we finally saw land. "Where will we be staying Tazuna-san?" Sensei asked.

"You will be staying in our house. Thank you for escorting me back to my village. I am very grateful and its the least i can do." Tazuna said and gratefully bowed. We all nodded and followed him to his house. Then we saw a lady. "Oh hello. My name is Tsunami. Thank you for escorting my father." The lady now known as Tsunami. "Its no problem Tsunami-san." Menma said.

"Follow me I'll show you to your rooms." Then we followed her and after we all sat on the table to eat dinner. While we were eating a kid suddenly shouted. "You're all gonna die." The kid spoke. "What was that kid?" I said. "You dont knew true pain! All of you must have lived in a rich way. Your all gonna die because of gato's men." He said and i released HUGE amount of KI. Almost making a low jonin run in fear.

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE KID, DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO GET BEATEN TO THE BRINK OF DEATH BY YOUR OWN PEOPLE?!" I shouted and showed all of the things the the villagers did to me. Everyone gasped except Satsuki. "THIS! THIS IS WHAT THEY DID TO ME! AND YOU SAY I DONT KNOW TRUE PAIN?!" I shouted and released the KI. "Im sorry, but i lost my appetite. Thanks for the meal Tsunami-chan. I'll be going outside." I walked out the door and left.

While the kid was running upstairs crying.

Satsuki POV

I saw and heard Naruto's outrage. I wanted to comfort him but it will just be worse. I glanced at the clock and it was 10:35 p.m. I was worried about Naruto. "Im going to find Naruto." I said then left. I kept looking for him everywhere and heard a loud thud. I walked over to where the sound was and saw Naruto punching a tree.

"Naruto!" I said and he stopped and turned around. He was in tears. I tried to comfort him but he wont let me. "Naruto.." i said. "Satsuki.. Please leave." Naruto said. "No! I wont leave you here. Lets go back to the house." I said. "Please lea..." he said and he fell unconsious. I threw a pillow before he hit the ground. 'Where did i get this pillow from?' I thought and carried Naruto to the house.

Cut! Hey guys! Im so so so so so so so x 1000000000000 so so so Sorry guys i haven't updated this yet! You know cause school started and there is a storm. Im so sorry but tomorrow guys i will post the next chapter! Anways thanks you so much for 1000 VIEWS!! I didnt expect this story to reach high views! Thank you so much!! Cya potetos!