"I want a room."

The woman seemed puzzled. "Of course, of course. And..." She looked at Ichigo who scowled at her.

"Another companion?" She smiled now, feeling sure of herself. "I have some lovely girls. Boys too. Willing to pleasure both or just one, if you like to watch. Punishments given and taken too."

Kenpachi leaned down in to her face and if there hadn't been a wall behind her, she would have fled in fear at the smile be gave her. "This is Ruko Harada. He's worked here for the past 5 months and is very popular. He was hired by Captain Byakuya Kuchki for a week but now he is back early. He is very busy and will be fucked tonight within an inch of his life by me. In a room. Here."

"I- I-"

From out of the folds of his pocket he pulled out a large wad of cash. "This is for your troubles."

A shaking hand reached out to take the money, but when she touched it, Kenpachi let his spiritual pressure build a little and in his current state, even Ichigo found it difficult to stand up straight under it. The old lady started to crumple when it suddenly stopped. "Just in case you're thinking that if he's willing to pay me this much money for this little favour, how much would someone else be willing to pay me to know this... I am Captain Kenpachi Zuraki and I could care less that anyone knows I am here, and what you just felt was a light breeze compared to what I can do. I could destroy this building with a thought. Now, give me a room and send up a meal for two." He smiled that smile at Ichigo who couldn't help but flinch when he saw it. Even the old lady looked kind of sorry for him but it didn't stop her trembling hand putting the money into a fold of her clothing. "He's going to need his energy building up before I'm through with him."

"Of course, sir!" She clapped her hands and a young girl, no more than 10 appeared out of nowhere. "Take the Captain and this employee of ours up to the blue room."

"Yes, ma'am." The girl turned to Zuraki and showed no fear at his appearance. "This way, sir. Follow me, follow me."

The girl walked up the flight of stairs and Kenpachi followed, grabbing Ichigo by his collar once again and forcing him to ahead. They walked up a flight of stairs and walked past two other doors. Each had the same flower painted on it but in different colours.

"This is your room."

Ichigo was still disturbed at how someone who looked so young could be working here, but before he could open his mouth, Kenpachi reached in to his pocket. "Here." It was no where near as much as the first amount, but the girl was pleased.
"Thank you, sir."

She opened the door and the room was simply furnished. "There are items in the cabinet beside the bed." She looked at Ichigo. "Are you working here now?"

"He's been working here for a while, girl."

"Sure. Ok by me." She turned to go but Kenpachi called her back.

"I can sense what you're hiding, just so you know. You ever want to try out for the Soul Reaper Academy mention my name. They'll see you right."

"You can sense me?" She didn't wait for him to reply. "No man in here will ever touch me."

Kenpachi nodded. "Good. Kill 'em if they try."

Nodding and smiling, she left and closed the door behind her.

Finally, Ichigo turned to Kenpachi, angrier than he could ever remember being. "What the actual hell, Zuraki!" He gave the door a quick glance as if he could still see the little girl. "Never mind that this is an actual brothel, a brothel! Why the hell is a 10-year-old girl working here? That's just sick! Why are we here?" He dropped down on the edge of the bed, despondent with the whole situation now that he had vented his rage. His spiritual pressure dropped too.