Dave called me again and I picked it up, supporting it with my shoulder as I tried to find my hoodie. 'DO YOU WNAT TO DIE?' Dave shouted from the other end of the phone and I almost dropped my phone. 'Or do you want me to do fulfil your wish?!Cause I swear I will if you won't come down here for breakfast.'

'Ok ok. I will. I just need to find my hoodie...' I mumbled but he already hung up. I cursed under my breathe as I looked under the bed, in the closet, in the bathroom but I just couldn't find it. I couldn't leave it either cause it was damn special for me. Why? Cause my mother gifted it to me when I came in this agency.

Shit! I said before receiving another threatening missed call from Dave , so I picked up the key, my phone and left for breakfast. It was already eight in the morning and our flight was on nine. Sure it was domestic but we were pretty late.

I reached down and lingered my eyes among the crowd until they landed on a head of charcoal messy hair and I already felt the hairs of my neck standing up. My hear thumped loudly in my chest and I rested my hand over my heart to calm it down. Inhaling and exhaling long breaths, I hoped to calm myself down but in vain.

I can't go in front of him. I thought.

So I turned on my heels when a chest blocked my way to exit. I looked up and faked a smile. 'I was just going to get my phone.' I lied to Austin and Justin who kept their amusing faces on.

'Oh no you're not.' Justin said and intertwined his arm into mine and Austin copied his brother's actions. Both of them began dragging me as I struggled to get out but boy! these boys were a piece of work. 'You need to have good breakfast Els. It is essential for you health and give boost to your body so you can work—'

— Alright alright. Don't put your whole vocabulary in one sentence. Your brain wouldn't be able to handle such vacancy.' I mocked him as they dragged me to the table. It's not that I couldn't walk it was just it was nice to experience being dragged down to the table when everyone around been giving you disgusting looks.

'Hey! I have good vocabulary.' They both protested. 'Me too.'

'Tell me the spelling of 'necessary'.' I asked them. Just as words escaped from my mouth the face that they made were priceless. I instantly began laughing until they both let go of my arm and I fell on the floor. 'Ouch! Jerks.' I sniggered and this time they began laughing but it wasn't until the whole restaurant joined in and without wasting a single second, I joined in too.

Well, the beginning is good. I told myself.

Massaging my back, I stood up and limbed to the table faking my hurt in my leg. There were two seats empty, one was between Chloe and Dave and the other was between Leo and Austin. I was about to chose the one between Dave and Chloe's but Dave shifted in the middle of the two seats, preventing me to sit there. He threw me a smirk ,receiving a death glare from me.

Holding me breath, I settled on the one next to Leo. 'Morning.' He greeted and I gulped down. Why am I being so nervous around him? Oh God...

I tucked a strand behind my ear and looked down and then I remembered I didn't even reply him. 'Morning.' I murmured.

'How's you're leg Elsa?' Chloe faked her concern. 'I saw how you put on a show.' She smiled showing her perfectly aligned teeth through her full, painted in nude lipstick lips.