Part nineteen

I laughed with Taehyung as we got out of the store "I-i love how you" I cut myself laughing so bad "It was a mistake" I laughed even harder my tummy now hurting "oh my god" I wiped the tears of laughing and looked at Taehyung "I love how you accidentally went to the woman's bathroom and got hit" I couldn't finish again bc I began laughing.We soon went to the van not laughing but smiling like idiots.So let me explain what happened I was in Macy's shopping for some cute clothes and I went to the woman's bathroom to see Taehyung getting hit by four girls with their bags,once I got him out of there we started laughing and he told me what happened but then we had like this long laugh for like three or four minutes,"oh my god that was the best thing I've ever seen or heard oh Taehyung you made me die" I said punching he's arm lightly as he chuckled "I should look at the signs instead of just walking in without looking" I nodded and looked at the window "so where were we going now?" I asked since I forgot where we were going "oh to the restaurant! So it's pretty far from here so make yourself comfortable!" Taehyung gave me he's box smile 'he's adorable I MEAN WHAT' I blushed and Taehyung noticed and just gave me a smirk without saying anything.

We arrived...We got in the restaurant and to be honest it's super pretty it looks like the food here costs...a lot...but what caught my attention was the couple next to us he looked so familiar...that's when I heard the name "oh leehyung stop" my eyes widen at the name "no way" I mumbled Taehyung looked at me and hold my hand "are you ok?" He asked/whisper,I pointed at the couple tears falling now..."Lee...LeeHyung?" My voice came crooked as he suddenly looked at me he's eyes widen then he turned he's attention to Taehyung "I-I thought you were going out with lulu!" He stands up and I do too "no I wasn't but I wish I never got out you cheating bastard!"I yelled everyone's attention on us now "WELL YOUR CHEATING ON ME AS WELL WHOS THAT FUCKING BASTARD HUH!?" He shouted Taehyung getting up grabbing my shoulder "HES MY F*### FRIEND WE JUST WENT OUT ON A FRIENDLY HANG OUT AND YOURE HERE CHEATING ON ME KISSING THIS GIRL!" I yelled now staffs coming around us "m'am I'm gonna order you to leave" the waitress said but I didn't listen to her "I HOPE YOU F*### DIE IN HELL F'ING BASTARD CHEATER!" I pushed him hard enough to hit the table.I ran out of the restaurant..I sat outside hugging my knees and crying...I was waiting for Taehyung and soon he came out of the restaurant and got down and side hugged me "shhh it's ok" he's voice was calm...I could fall asleep with it it's so nice hearing it,I suddenly hugged him crying on he's chest "I'm here now" he rubbed my back in circles.

Soon I was calmed down,I looked at Taehyung embarrassed,when I looked at he's face he gave me the sweetest most caring smile "don't worry about him k? I'm here for you if you need anything...now let's go" he said as I nodded "tae.."I mumbled and he nodded "thanks" I smiled at him and he chuckled "no problem hunny" I blushed at he's words..'hunny?' I just shrugged it off and got in the van.

'Wait what took him so long to get out of the restaurant?'