Part eighteen

So..we were at the van talking for awhile but then we both went to our phones bc we didn't know what to talk about Taehyung would casually show me pictures of he's cute YeonTan "kiowo haha" I chuckled abit and looked at my twitter...I saw an old post...

"We just got out of the market XD"

40Mlikes 56.KRetweets 89.KTweets

LeeHyung-lol I didn't think you would post it
~you replied~

KimY/n-haha well I did

La chica-Wow wish I was there with you guys!

Show more

I got out of twitter and my phone and poked Taehyungs arm "are we almost there?" I asked as he looked at me smiled and nodded "just a few minutes and were there" he showed me a picture of he's hyungs to be honest all of them are good looking "oh...so your the second maknae?" I asked and he nodded "wow you all look like in your 15 really! Doesn't look like you guys are in your twenty's"I laughed abit and he chuckled "is that a compliment?" He asked as I nodded "yeah it is!" I beamed happily.

"Oh we're here" he said as the driver stopped and Taehyung putted he's mask.I looked outside and I saw we were at the mall next to the mall a cherry blossom park which I didn't know it was there."Wow I never saw the cherry blossom park!" I said chocked and Taehyung laughed opening the door for me "Well we are walking there for abit then we can go to the mall if you want and go to a restaurant are you ok with that?" Taehyung asked as I nodded excitedly "I'm HAPPY with that I've never been to this park!" I looked around as Taehyung and I walked underneath the cherry blossom trees.It was truly magical.

"Waaaa it's so beautiful" I whispered enough for Taehyung to hear "I know

"Waaaa it's so beautiful" I whispered enough for Taehyung to hear "I know..." he said smiling at me then looking around.After an hour of walking around the beautiful cherry blossom park we decided to go to the mall because why not? It's kinda fun for me at least.