Ch.27: You're kidding

BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER, CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY STARK'S DAUGHTER ~ IRON MAIDEN! IT MEANS A LOT! <3

"Liam?!"

"OH HELL NO." I yelled.

I slapped Liam across the face.

"Zoey!" Peter said getting in between Liam and I.

"Stop. You can talk about this with Liam. You don't need to beat him up." Peter said.

"How do you know my name, spider-boy?" Liam asked.

"I-I.." Peter said.

I yanked off Peter's mask.

Peter turned and faced me.

"Are you sure?" Peter said.

"I'm sure." I said.

Peter turned around and faced Liam.

"Ahhh shit. It's Penis Parker." Liam said.

"Ahhh shit. You're an asshole." Megan said.

"Oh yeah. It's little miss homeless princess." Liam said.

"Not anymore. I live in this fucking mansion...bitch." Megan said doing some weird ass hand gestures.

Liam smirked and gave a sly laugh.

"You fucking bitch." Liam said looking at me.

I pushed Peter out of my way and punch Liam in the nose.

"BITCH YOU JUST BROKE MY NOSE!" Liam yelled.

"YEAH. I BREAKING THINGS THAT LOOK LIKE TESTICLES. NEXT THING I BREAK IS YOUR DICK!" I yelled at him.

"YOU DIDN'T SAVE LENAE." Liam said while his blood dripped down his face onto his jeans.

"I COULDN'T! SHE WAS AN AWFUL PERSON. AND, I DIDN'T KILL HER, LOKI DID!" I yelled at Liam.

"YOU CAN HEAL! YOU CHOSE NOT TO!" Liam yelled at me.

He started to cry a bit.

"I LOVED HER!" Liam yelled.

"BULLSHIT." I yelled at Liam. "YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF LOVE."

"SHE LOVED ME TOO!" Liam yelled.

"She was in love with me.." Peter said.

"NOPE! That was all a ploy so she could get close to you, hurt Zoey, and take over Zoey's life. You're stupid if you think that bitch loved you, Penis Parker." Liam said.

"If you love her, why call her a bitch?" Peter said. "I love Zoey, I would never call her a bitch."

"Well I'm not gonna deny that she was a bitch. She really was." Liam said. "But I still love her."

I laughed.

"You're in love with a dead girl. That is fucking insane Liam." I said.

"Yeah...also very very creepy. Do you play the oujia board to talk to her?" Megan asked.

Liam tried shaking out of the chair we tied him to.

Megan really got him with that one.

"Okay, Megan, Peter, let's bring Natasha in here to talk to him." I said.

I pushed them out of the room.

~

"Okay Peter...I think today is the day." I said.

"Are you sure? Why today?" Peter asked.

"1) We've got nothing to lose 2) Liam will tell everyone anyways when he gets out. 3) Fans are gonna wonder about the ring." I said.