Finding out pt.2

It started in 5th grade now. I had a crush on a boy that was normal, but I also really liked a girl. I didn't understand was what I'm feeling right. This was new to me I heard of other people feeling this but I was scared of getting in trouble so I just stayed silent. I thought if keep my ideas to my self I would be safer. I already had bullies for my size I didn't need anymore. So all that year I tried to find out what was going on. What I was feeling. I spent a lot of scary time stuck in my mind. I cried thinking people would hate me even more. Then I got into things like anime, fanfiction, and the new world of 13 reasons why. Witch also somehow thought me and helped a little. Then also came my great friend, Blondie, that's her nickname for privacy.  One day we were talking and I knew I could trust here and I need someone else to turn to so.

Me: Hey I have to tell you something.....

  Blondie: okay....um I have      something I want to tell you too.

Me: okay I don't really know how to say this so I'm just going to say it please don't judge

Me: I'm bisexual and I kinda of think I like you....?

Blondie: are u surius that's what I was going to say I'm bi too I just didn't know how to tell you but I mean I like you too if you want we can like go out.

And that ladies and gents is how I got my first girlfriend. Yeah I know it was really innocent and pure we were both inexperienced so it didn't last long. We stated friends but she wasn't my real cruch we ended right be before 6th grade.