your demands

But this gun you have right now, the one you're going to shoot -

the victim isn't the only one whose losing their life

you just might lose yours too.

"Wow!" I heard and excited voice chirp. "I didn't know you were a poet!"

I looked into Siman's excited blue eyes and glared.

Then, just like Kyo, I pushed him off the bed in annoyance. And, just like Kyo, he looked incredibly shocked, but his shock turned to happiness. Shrugging his reaction off, I turned back to my writing and clicked post.

"You're much stronger than you look," he said, smiling giddily. "That will work well at the Academy."

I sighed, and closed my computer.

"Speaking of, how long are we going to be there," I asked.

"10 months, including breaks," he said. If that was true then this must be their summer home then.

"So that means this is, like, your summer home?" I asked, eyeing my current room warily.

"Yep," he said, smiling. "On breaks, Kyo and I host programs that kids who don't come to the Academy attend."

"How old are you?" I asked, feeling curious. Both boths looked at least sixteen of seventeen, but I suspected them to be much younger.

"I'm sixteen, and Kyo's fifteen," Siman said, looking at me curiously. "Why'd you ask?"

"Just curious," I said quickly, getting up and going to my closet. "Where's the Academy?"

"About ten miles from Gloucester, England." he smiled. "It's hidden under a cloaking device devised by some of the smartest people in the world so we can stay secluded." 

I picked out a few outfits and Simon looked at them with a calculating expression.

"I'd pack a lot of gym clothes if I were you," he said, pointing to my selection of seats. "In fact, we only dress casually on the weekends since we don't have school, so only half this closet is useable. We'll buy clothes on some occasions, so don't pack any dresses. I'd go for jeans and sweats and normal tennis shoes." He smiled. "Don't pack anything your not willing to lose."

He then stalked out of the room, leaving me confused. But, I took his advice and packed seven duffel bags, and two suit cases. Both the suit cases and two of the duffel bags were filled with casual wear. The others duffel bags were fillled with training wear and coats. I packed my sundries and undergarments with my casual wear, hoping the boys wouldn't open up one of the bags.

After I was done packing, I went into the bathroom and prepared to take the bath of my life

~*~

"Daisy?" said a voice. I felt someone shake my shoulder, and I tried to cover my face with my blanket to keep from hitting whoever was disturbing my sleep.  I felt another shake and decided to just wake up. Whoever was shaking me obviously had to have something important to say. "Daisy? Wake up!"

I uncovered my face and stared into Kyo's golden eyes in annoyance.

"Kyo, what do you want?" I said, yawning. He looked taken aback, and I shook out my hair. "Don't look at me like that; I'm not a morning person!"

I looked at the clock.

"Did you really wake me up at 12:30 in the morning?!" He looked nervous, but quickly covered it up.