13 Years Ago Today.

Angies POV

13 years ago. 13 years ago today. This day still haunts me. 13 years ago today my world ended, my baby girl went missing. Then 2 weeks later my sister died. Maria, my mother, German and Violetta where the only people who knew about Amelia.  I can remember when Violetta used to play with her, but as Amelia was only 2 and Violetta was 5 it wasn't really playing.

The last time i saw Amelia was when i dropped her off at my mothers. I still don't know who took her or what really happened.  I was told she was playing on the park, my mother had her back turned and the next minute she saw Amelia being put into a boot of a car. I don't know whether that's the truth but thats what i'm led to believe.

I was a young parent in a serious relationship at the time, but when Amelia went missing my relationship went down hill.  I blamed my mother for my daughters disappearance and the ruin of my relationship. I knew it only made things worse but at the time it felt right. I can remember how distraught Violetta was when she learnt Amelia wasn't coming to play for a long time. I had hope they'd find her but to this day I only got told she'd been spotted in Manchester in the United Kingdom.

Amelia never gets mentioned as Maria died 2 weeks after her disappearance, my mother died a year ago, Violetta was 5 so she won't really remember her and German, well German can remember her, I can remember when he mentioned her. It was the day she would have turned 15 which was in May this year. He hasn't really mentioned her since.

Amelia was a bright and happy girl, she adored rainbows and Violetta. She loved Maria singing to her, German chasing her and Violetta around and me, well me putting her to bed at night, reading bedtime stories then singing a lullaby.

Those where the good days...

AN- I hope you guys like my story! I will hopefully be updating every day or when I can! I'm sorry if they're any mistakes with spelling and grammar.  Please Vote/Comment☆

Byeee, ilovevilu★