Are we Friends?

A/N: This is a TS and it's an AU (alternate universe) this entire story is dedicated to my sweet sister aru🤗🤗😘😘 she's a really sweet soul with pure heart. Thank u so much for being so supportive. ❤️❤️

Also shout out to Sh_aarohi check out her works guys it's really really good and I'm sure you won't be disappointed

Haven't gone much in details of scenes since I had to type everything there was in my head.

Part 1
Strange Guy

Tapping stop for her buzzing alarm on iPhone after snoozing since 45 minutes she ripped herself off from comfy quilt and rose back to her feet

Taking nice hot shower she was out in her closet wearing warm bathrobe scanning for her dark peach joggers flinging hangers but her search came to halt as she spotted that certain pair of bright yellow anarkali suit gifted by her ex cheater husband she felt light prick at the memory but her gaze and attention was diverted intentionally ignoring her emotions as because it was part of her life and she choose it.

she spotted her her joggers and slipped in, peeled off her bathrobe changing it with black hoodie.

Plucking out her key she twisted door knob to check if it's locked for assurance before putting on her hoodie.

The weather in Canada was cold. The sun shone bright with deceiving rays but it was bone chilling weather as she started her brisk walk missing those loyal weathers in India.

Her hands were ducked inside pockets feeling chilly air passing her now cold face suddenly realizing shower before walk wasn't a good idea but atleast her lazy ass allowed to blow dry her short brown hair anyway she was trained for this in extreme weathers so it was slight easy to bear.

The cold was bearable and she was robust enough to not get effected. Beautiful surroundings distracted her as she walked of detailed structured houses with large white garage doors at side, some planted beautiful blooming flowers in their lawns while few were old schooled placing gnomes, some had wires of twinkle led lights hanging on garage doors, some were left simple. There weren't any buildings only houses with no fence around it was all open, she noticed.

Turning around after reaching dead end she took walk back to her house calculating exact 30 minutes it would take to walk back and start her workout session.

Now her body was generating heat with vitality pumping. Minutes and minutes passed as she gazed around with random thoughts exercising her brain. Now she was just two houses away but her walk pace unconsciously decreased as she noticed one tall guy with fisted hands very lightly punching broad pole like punching bag, curtain of soft black hair topping his eyes bounced as he punched with fierce expression, curiously she gazed as he stopped gripping pole with his flat palms. His expression changed into deadpan one from fierce in snap.