Too good at Goodbyes

A/N: hey guys it's me. This OS is stand alone, also emotional and simple one. Forgive me if it's not good enough coz I typed this at 3:00 am.
Sorry for any errors, haven't rechecked
As this series is related with songs, here you go...

Adi glanced at his watch one last time before stepping out of his car.

Dribbles of rain were ready to soak him. Shielding his head with his leather file he rushed out.

"Finally! Look who's here. Allah-hu-akbar adi hum toh darr hi gaye the" adi smiled at her soft accentuated face, concern glittering her eyes.

"It's your birthday today. How was I not suppose to come? don't worry even god can't stop me from meeting my Zoya" he smiled dropping his file on ground in pouring rain, raising his hand to touch hers but she stepped back not ready to forgive him soon.

"Zo please I'm sorry na.. he stepped forward apologizing but she stepped back "..okay look" his fingers caught his ears now with puppy dog eyes gazing. Zo's heart melted in seconds and she stepped forward reaching for his hand.

He smiled victorious but she took a step back, pulling her long frock up, ready to run.

They were now running on empty wet ground, splattering water with thunder clap echoing but they cared less, clogged mind in each other's presence.

She wasn't ready to give up, he wasn't either.

The rain poured mercilessly, clouds thundering loudly. The weather was cruel but they weren't bothered.

His hand was raised, ready to catch her reaching close enough after one tough chase.

She was now trapped in his embrace in one swift move. His forehead was now resting against her, sinking her feeling in his embrace.

Two souls were united in one. Aditya and Zoya. Connected hearts swelling with love. Breathes fading in drizzle. Heartbeat echoing each other. Two bodies embraced in one, water cascading their figure turning them cold but the warmth of love pumping in veins.

The moment was short lived. As swiftly as she was in his embrace, she was parted effortlessly too, herself. She took a step back, then another and another with warm smile never leaving her face.

His eyes were focused on her, scared to blink in fear she would vanish and that's exactly what happened. The merciless dribbles forced him to blink and she was gone.

In her place was white cement headstone. Etched...

Mrs. Zoya Hooda

He chuckled hoarsely. In few steps he was settled down with his hands clasped together, elbows resting on his bending knees.

"Maa brought another proposal today. As usual I denied, again. But this time mr. hooda was involved too, he urged me to accept because it was good alliance personally and professionally. He's insane. What if you're not living alive to flash him your presence, demand your place. You will always live in my heart, alive" he confessed, wiping tear drop before it could escape his moist eye.

"I love you Zoya. I've always loved you, even when you confessed and I lied, flew away denying everything with fatal attraction. You're paying me back, making me taste my own medicine just after month I was back and then happily married huh? But I thought you were innocent enough to not do this" he wiped trails of wet drops escaping his moist eyes carelessly "guess my habits rubbed off on you" he chuckled again hoarsely, completely soaked.

"Aur Haan tum yaha ho nahi toh iska matlab yeh nahi ke tum raat dhalte hi chudail banke mujhe darane ajao" he warned, moist eyes fixed at her zoya but his smile vanished. His gaze averted, chin touching his shoulder, biting his lip to stifle sob.

"You don't worry about me. I'm fine.." he wiped his moist eyes with the back of his hand "juggling between two jobs. Zosh events is still on peak, I've hire more employees for it. Luckily i haven't crashed any plane yet. Didn't risk my life just like I promised you. Won't avenge you for fulfilling yours by dying so soon" his words were crackled evident in pain.

He stood back at his feet. " okay now I've to go. There are not one but two maa's waiting for my arrival. Can't stress them" he stated honestly looking down.

He closed his eyes, feeling the chilly air passing his wet now cold figure. The drizzles of rain was stopped minutes ago leaving cold weather behind its wake. The weather was cold, his body was soaked it wasn't a problem. The problem was his soaked cheeks now.
His mind screaming to leave but his heart battling to steal few more moments to himself before leaving with his facade on.

❀❃❀

Don't worry if u guys didn't like this coz next part will be sweet and fluffy one
Stay cheery💚💛