Chapter11( gang wars)

Jades POV

As soon as I reached my motorcycle, I got on and drove off to my house. I opened the door and went straight to my room. My quickly took of the portrait of me. I carefully placed it down and turned back where my huge frame was. I saw the very familiar 2 buttons. The green on was a safe room with could stand missiles,fire,guns and every thing. The red opened  to only my eye scanner witch scanned my iris. This was the entrance to  all my guns,knives, masks,bombs and outfits that were designed with bullet proof front but it won't slow you down, the bottoms looked like regular jeans but we're actually were both gun proof and knife proof. The jumper was bullet proof and gun proof as well but if you pulled the two strings a mask will instantly cover your face, It will protect you from fire,water,sleeping chemicals ,knives and guns. The shoes were Nikes but had 3 secret compartments . From the side two knives would come out and the last and bottom compartment there was a laser ring,emergency phone,and spare bullets. And guess what the whole outfit was fire proof ,the shoes,top,jumper,and jeans.
I grabbed a duffle bag and filled it And put it all in with, 1bomb,60guns ,and 20knives.
I closed the entrance and placed the frame back up on the wall, I closed the door to my room and went down straits to go to the abandoned were house.
Fight her I come I said cheering in my mind.!!!
But also sulking because even though I have an awesome outfit that I never use yup I never use because I hand every thing too the new gang member or to the lowest gang member to make sure they won't get hurt and die. I have two fight without any protection I could die quickly. But I didn't really mind because I usually just get stabbed in my stomach or leg. But that doesn't stop me from fighting. Plus I am going to be leader so I have mad fighting skills. I am not afraid to die. But I am know what will jay do if I do die ,something must worse because he tried to comment sucide just a few hours ago.
Jay I am going to do every thing to make sure I don't die so I will never leave you, so I can kiss you, cuddle into you ,and love you every second ,every night ,day and till me last breath.
I arrived at the were house prepared to fight .
Let the gang wars begin!!¡¡!!