Vanilla love: Chapter 2

I would never forget the day when I had realized Kenya was a copy cat. Yes I said copy cat because I'm childish like that but anyways, She wanted to do what I do, from writing a book, to getting a house, But I'll never forget the day when she showed up at my Party for my new book with a similiar Dress as mines... from that day forward I knew something was off about her, I just didn't realize she was a washed up bitch that wanted anything and everything I had.

 xxxxxxx

They still haven't told my why they were here. I think they asses was just bored.

 Realizing they were in my kitchen I slowly started walking backwards, I really need to sneak back in my room to get Chris out. These hoes wouldn't notice a thing, You see they already forgot why their asses are really here. I notice Shay had a big ass bag with her and Tammy had her huge ass Make-up bag with her so I knew why they were here, I knew why they brought those big ass bags and I knew why I had to run and lock myself in my bedroom and wake up chris so he can help me escape.

Almost at the door to exit the Kitchen I hit my foot against something "Shit" I said to loudly. I looked up to make sure they were still busy. Shay was still in the Refrigerator looking for some mayonnaise and Lettuce while Tammy was in her phone probably cussing out her new boo for the month. Lord have mercy, It looks like we can't keep mans for shit. 

I kept quiet as I tip toed backwards slowly and went down the hallway. Passing the bathroom and the Guest bedroom. I finally turned around to my door and ran in and locked my door then Jumped on Chris.

"Wake up Sleepy head" I said as I kept jumping up and down not making to much noise.

"Hmmm Stop Kim" He said turning over to the otherside. Sighing I got off the bed and enter the other bathroom that was attach to my room. I went inside the little closet I have for my towels looking for a bucket to put cold water in. As I was looking, all I kept thinking to my self was "maybe I should have let his ass sleep in the guest room, since he don't wanna get up and shit." 

Finally finding the bucket I run the tub water, making sure it's cold, I sit on the rim of the tub and wait.....but that shit was taking to long so I grabbed the water bucket and went back to my room. Trying to decide do I want to mess up my sheets or Wake his bitch ass up so he can help me escape.

Not thinking Twice, I threw the water.

He woke up alright, Shocked, Wet and Angry.

Yeah, Bad Idea... I just realized, since I threw water on him he won't help but He'll help their asses torture me.

"Shit" I yell, running to the door and unlocking it I ran out the door. Well I thought I did but I bumped into Tammy and Shay.

"OOOOOOOO SO YOUR VINALLA D*CK IS HERE HUH" shay yelled loudly.