10.

Y/n finished up with her day and went home. It was already 8 pm so she was glad to be heading home. When she arrived at home, she checked her messages. Zvahl has messaged her.

Z: we haven't played in a while lol
Y: hah yeah
Y: just got home from work tho so you wanna do a raid with your friends?
Z: they're all doing stuff, I already asked
Z: strikes?
Y: you know it just lemme get changed first

Y/n ran upstairs and stripped off her uniform, putting on a t-shirt and comfy shorts. She ran back downstairs and started up her game.

After joining his fire team and putting on her headset, she realized his voice sounded really familiar. Sure, she has been on mic with him before, but he sounded like someone she knew.

Laurence thought the same thing.

"It's getting kinda late and I got work tomorrow," Y/n pointed out after hours of playing.

"What time is it for you?" Zvahl asked.

"1:23 am."

"Looks like we're in the same time zone," Zvahl chuckled. "I take it your interview went well?"

"Heh, no. I got a job at some maid café instead," she explained. "Today was my first day, actually."

"Huh, weird. I know a girl who also started working at a maid café today."

"Haha yeah that is a little weird. Anyway, I should really go to bed. Good night!"

"Yeah, good night."

Y/n turned off her Ps4 and trudged upstairs. Thoughts of Zvahl danced through her mind. He sounded familiar and they lived in the same time zone. There was a good chance she could actually know him. And not to mention the whole maid café ordeal. She had pieces to the puzzle, she just couldn't put it together.

Laurence stared at his ceiling. There was no way, right? But when (user) said she wasn't home to do a raid, Y/n was at Aphmau's. Y/n recently lost her job at King Soopers and (user) had an interview a week later. (User) and Y/n both started working at a maid café today. Now that I think about it, Y/n's voice sounds a lot like (user)'s. We're even in the same time zone!

Laurence stayed up for another hour just dwelling on the "coincidences".

Days had passed and finally, the group was going out to lunch together.

"Let's just carpool. You know, save the environment," Aphmau suggested. They weeded out who hated to drive: Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Dante, and Garroth. Aphmau invited Aaron, too, so it was Travis, Laurence, Aaron, and Y/n who offered to drive but they really only needed to take two cars.

"I think I'm the best driver here," Y/n flaunted. She really loved driving so you know.

"You got pulled over yesterday," Laurence pointed out. "Travis and Aaron can drive."

"Alright," Aaron said before leading a group consisting of Aphmau, Garroth, Katelyn, and Dante to his car.

Kawaii~Chan sat shotgun after Travis offered it to Y/n (she refused). He drove a smaller Jeep with the doors taken off so it was a good thing they only had four people or else the back seat would be a little squished.

Travis winked at Y/n from the rearview mirror. Y/n flipped him off in return.

"Feisty," he responded.

"Travis~Kun, stop flirting with Y/n~Sama. Kawaii~Chan ships Y/n~Sama and Laurence~Kun!" KC told him threateningly.

Laurence looked up from his phone and at Travis in his mirror, smirking.