Chapter 15

Your P.O.V

Pen, Charlie, and I laid in bed watching E News. "You and Angelina are the next topic." Pen said as Charlie cuddled into my chest. Angelina and the kids departure didn't only leave me heartbroken and depressed but also Charlie which made me even more upset. "And we're back with E News! So as you know Angelina Jolie's 43rd birthday was yesterday and to celebrate it her girlfriend of six months Y/N Y/L/N threw her a surprises party which has celebrities like James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, and Vince Vaughn etc. As a birthday present the CEO brought her girlfriend a brand new helicopter which fit all seven of their kids Ryan. " The brunette said to her co-worker. "Seven kids sounds like a lot . I don't think I would be able to handle that many. " He said laughing. "Well it seems like they can and are expecting more. Angelina reportedly made a statement about having adding an additional member to their family, which leads many to believe that Y/N Y/L/N may be pregnant. Here's a clip." She read before a video of Angelina giving her speech came up on the television.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said groaning to myself . "Nope it's real. I'm giving you this week to relax and get a hold of yourself then next week you have an interview with Jimmy Fallon, James Cordon, and Ryan Seacrest. Which is will be on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday since your birthday is on Friday. You have a photoshoot on Wednesday morning and evening for both Seventeen magazine and Teen Vogue. " Pen said reading off my schedule. "Why am I so busy?" I asked playing with Charlie's hair. "Because you've been staying home with Angelina. Aside from that we return to the company on Saturday morning to grab some files and sign a few papers and pay checks. Then you'll be in the studio from then on to record more songs and make an album. " Pen said turning the television off. "Hey on Wednesday can you schedule someone to do a photoshoot for Charlie and I? And I also wanna do something that's going to piss Angelina off could you figure something out?" I asked looking down at the little girl who was now curled up against my chest.

"Sure hun." Pen said climbing off the bed with her phone in her hand. "Hey Charlie." I said causing her to hum and look up at me. "Let's go get some new toys and go to the park." I said causing her to stand in the bed and fall on top of me laughing. I carefully picked Charlie up slipping a pair of shoes on before heading towards Charlie room to dress her. Lazy day so comfortable clothes.

I grabbed her a pair of Adidas pants and white shirt and put them on her before putting her on the same shoes I have on. "Match." She said causing me to high five her. "That's right." I said walking back to my room and grabbing an hat before picking Charlie up and making my way downstairs. I decide to drive the Dodge Charger since it was only the two of us.

"Alright so food, toy store, or park first?" I asked looking in the review mirror. "FOOD!" She said causing me to chuckle. "Definitely my daughter." I said heading towards somewhere I haven't been in a while.

I felt my phone vibrating as Charlie and I screamed the lyrics to Moana's song Your Welcome. "Hold on Char. " I said turning the music down as I pulled out my phone and answered it. "Yellow?" I said stopping at the red light. "Hey Y/N it's Jennifer. You have a daughter right?" She asked confusing me a little. "Yes?" I asked more than stated. "Okay good well I have my twins right now I was wondering if you wanted to get together for a playdate." She said.

"Charlie and I are headed to iHop right now so if you want to meet us there that's completely fine with me." I said causing me to sigh in relief. "We'll be there in twenty. " She said before we said our goodbyes. I put my phone and turned the music back up enjoying my time with my daughter.

I parked the car and got helped Charlie out placing her on the ground before grabbing my bag and closing the car door. "Come on chipmunk." I said holding my hand out for her to grab. "You chipmunk mommy." She said giggling. I lifted her up and placed kisses all over her face, "Oh yeah?" I said tickling her side once I finally had her in my arms safely. "N-no-o. " She stuttered causing me to giggle at her before stopping as we walked into iHop. "Table for two?" She asked picking up an menu. "Umm... I actually need a table for five?" I said causing her to grab a few more menus and lead me to a booth. Once we were seated our waiter came over immediately asked us what we wanted to drink.

A few minutes after he left Jennifer and her kids entered causing me to stand from my seat grabbing her attention before she turned towards the hostess and pointed towards me before they made their way towards me. "Hey." I said hugging her before we took our seat with all the kids in the middle. "Emme Max this is Y/N. Y/N this is Emme and Max." Jen said causing me to smile at her kids. One gave me a shy look while the other looked at me like he was completely bored. "You guys are so big I didn't know you were this big." I said a little shocked. "This is my daughter Charlie. She's only 1." I said causing her to wave at them one of course waved back while her son just stared. "You're really pretty." He said looking at me. "And you're really handsome." I said causing him to blush before someone came to take our order.

"So what's new?" I asked after the putting the tablet on the table for the kids to watch Netflix. "What do you mean by that?" She asked laughing. "New music? New movie? New boyfriend? New dance moves? What's new ?" I asked shrugging. "I don't have any new music at the moment. I'm on break for a moment before I go pack to performing in Las Vegas, which reminds me. You haven't been to any of my shows." She said causing me to chuckle. "I've been busy but I'll come to one. I heard your shows are usually a lot of fun." I said causing her smile to widen. "I'll hold you to it and they are well I think they are." She said as her daughter leaned against her still watching the movie. "So what about you? What's new?" She asked sipping her drink. "I do have a new song that's coming out but I want to drop the music video first. " I said. " I want you to be in it." I said causing her to look at me. "In it like..."She waited for me to give her a little more information. "Well I'm actually going to have a lot of girls in it like Ellen for one but also Camila Cabello. " I said causing her to nod. "You'll have to listen to the song to understand my vision." I spoke

"It's alright I'll be in it sounds like it'll be fun." She said laughing before my phone rung. "I'm sorry. Can you maybe watch her while I take this?" I asked seeing as it was Pen calling. "Yeah sure no problem go ahead. " She said waving me off. I walked outside and answered,"Hello."

"I got the perfect thing for you to do that'll piss Angie off."She said causing me to smirk. "Alright what is it?" I said leaning against the building. "Playboy wants you to do a cover and photoshoot. Not only is this a good way that'll piss Angie off but you'll also make a hell lot of money with this shoot." She said I sat quietly for a moment. "I'll do it." I said causing her to cheer. "Yasss. Okay I'll get back to you." She said before hanging up. What the hell did I just agree to?

______________________________________________________________________________

Last chapter before I go hope you like it. Vote and comment telling me what you think~Muex.