Chapter 17

Chapter 17: No Later Than

———————

Rain poured down from the night sky, beating against the window as Yuri sat on top of Dave's face. It was hitting one o'clock in the morning and as soon as Dave got home from the club, he woke Yuri out of her sleep. He was craving her as soon as he stepped foot out the club and she was on his mind the whole time.

His arms were wrapped tightly around her thighs so she wouldn't run and one of his big hands palmed her ass, while the other palmed her breast as he occasionally played with her hard nipples.

"Oh, Dave I can't take anymore." Yuri cried out. All feeling was numb at this point and she just wanted to collapse next to him.

In one swift motion, Dave turned his body, placing her on her back and he lifted up and started to kiss up from her stomach to her mouth as her wetness covered his face.

"You taste so good." Dave said.

Yuri felt him press his erection against her swollen clit and this this point, she was ready to go all the way.

"I want it, grab a condom." Yuri begged.

Dave shook his head. "You sure?" He asked.

Yuri quickly nodded and Dave wasted no time to reach over and pull a magnum out of his drawer and rip it open.

Yuri was soaking wet, plus she was a virgin, so he knew he was going to buss quick.

Dave slid the condom on and Yuri opened her legs wide open and prepared for him to penetrate her. She held her breath as soon as she felt his tip touch her opening.

"You ready? We don't have to-

"Shutup and put it in." She said cutting him off.

Dave nodded and slowly started to push himself inside of her and she was tight, too tight and Dave squeezed his eyes closed as he felt her warmth and tightness.

Yuri moaned in pain. Her body felt like it was on fire and as if Dave was ripping her apart.

"You okay?" He asked as he started to slowly stroke.

Yuri nodded. The pleasure started to take over as he continued to take his time. Too bad Dave felt like it was going to be over before it started.

"Oh shit, Wendy Williams, Lil' Kim, granny titties." Dave mumbled to trying to distract himself from cuming too fast.

Yuri was in her own world as Dave continued to go in and out of her. "Fuck! It's so big!" Yuri scream out as she felt her lower half heating up.

Dave was caught off guard when he felt Yuri moving under him and he realized she was starting to fuck him back.

He pulled out and quickly turned Yuri around and slapped her ass.

The condom was so wet and sticky, so he took it upon himself to take it off.

"Baby, the condom too wet, I gotta take it off and put on a new one." He said.

"No, put it back in now!" She said impatiently.

"Baby-

"Now, please. I'm so close." Yuri said as reached under her body and grabbed Dave's erection.

Dave wasted no time going back in and he almost tapped out when he felt her warmth and wetness raw.

"I'm pissed the weekend is over already." Julia said as they sat in lunch together.

Julia's mouth was moving, but no words were coming out as Yuri dazed out and thought about her long night with Dave.

After they had sex, Dave was starting to act crazy. He was constantly trying to be around her and inside of her. She needed a break from him.

"Hello? Are you listening?" Julia asked.

Yuri nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep last night." She said.

"Why not?" Julia asked.

"Well ..I lost my virginity the other night." She said making Julia mouth fall agape.

"Bitch, you lying." Julia said.

Yuri shook her head. "Nope, I'm serious and it was so good. I'm so glad it was with Dave." She said.

"But something is wrong. You didn't say it in a excited way." Julia said.

Yuri sighed. "He's been acting nuts. Like as if I'm seeing someone else. Like he doesn't trust me. He went through my phone." She said.

Julia laughed. "You know what that means right?" She asked, making Yuri shake her head. "You got some good good. That water. You need to be careful because good pussy create domestic violence." She said.

Yuri shook her head, thinking she was just joking. "Dave wouldn't hit me. My father would kill him after I do." She said shutting the thought down.

"That's what I thought until I got with my ex. He was nuts. We started fighting physically, a lot and one day he went too far and I had to leave him alone." Julia said.

"I remember, but I can assure you that Dave isn't like that." Yuri said.

After school, Yuri waited by the steps for Dave to pull up to get her. Ivory and Yusuf was on a vacation in the Bahamas for a week. The twins were with their grandma, leaving Yuri at home all alone.

She still had to sneak Dave in through her window, since Yusuf installed cameras inside of their home, but instead of going home, she spent her nights with Dave.

East's head was down as he scrolled on his phone, trying to find a good song to ride home to and his elbow bumped into someone.

Lifting their heads up, Yuri and East looked at each other and Yuri took a step back and quickly looked around for Dave as her hand instantly placed itself on her taser.

"Yuri-

"Get away from me." She said.

East sighed. "I'm just sorry, okay? That's all. I hope we can be friends." He said walking away before her ride pulled up.

Yuri watched him walk away and her heart stopped racing as soon he was out of sight. She hated seeing him and she was pissed that he was still allowed to go to the same school as her.

Dave pulled up and Yuri's eyes thought they were playing tricks on her as she seen a girl sitting in the front seat of his car.

————

Goals🏅

250 votes.

200 comments.

For the next chapter.