Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Hanging Out The Back

So I couldn't answer y'all questions because y'all asked about my future plans. To be honest, I don't even know my future plans because I'm an unpredictable writer you guys. I can tell you that I went through this with somebody in the past tho, but I ended it quick. 😂 Anywho, there are no plans right now.

P.S. : this chapter is short and lame.

——————

Ivory and Isla sat inside of a local cafe as they ate and catches up

Ivory and Isla sat inside of a local cafe as they ate and catches up. It's been a week since Thanksgiving and things were going good.

Ever since Ivory heard Yuri and Dave, she hasn't spoke up about it. Her daughter was legal now and it would be a lesson that she'll have to learn just like she did.

She felt bad about hiding it from Isla, but it wasn't her place to tell her what she seen.

What pissed her off is that Yuri was involved with that fuck boy, Dave. Ivory couldn't stand him. He was breaking Isla in the worst way and Isla was too head over hills for him.

"So, I have some news .." Isla said as she played with her half eaten food.

"What is it?" Ivory asked.

Isla smiled widely before she even started to speak. "So ..I missed my period. I'm only three days late." She said.

Ivory mentally screamed and rolled her eyes. "Really?" She asked in shock.

Isla happily nodded. "Yes, and we've been doing so good. He's been acting so good. We haven't argued since Thanksgiving. He's always in a good mood now." She said.

Ivory nodded. "Well, are you going to take a test?" She asked.

Isla sighed. "About that ..I'm too scared. I don't want to jinx it. I really want to be. Even though Dave hasn't always been great in our relationship, he's a really good father to his daughter." She said.

"Well, if you don't get it in a few days, you're taking a test." Ivory said.

Meanwhile, Yuri sat in class with her head down.

She was exhausted from staying on the phone all night with East. She was only in first period and she wanted to go home already.

For her birthday, she went out to eat with Julia. Her parents took her out and got her a lot of clothes and shoes. Dave bought her a lot of clothes also and jewelry.

Her closet was full of unopened bags and boxes. She needed to clean her closet out soon.

After the bell finally rung, she exited class and made her way to her Environmental Science class.

As she was walking through the hall, an arm draped around her shoulder and she turned her head to see East.

She smiled as he planted a kiss on her cheek.