Chapter 1♡

♡jades point of view♡

the day went by so fast. all I wanted to do is see teo again.

as I'm walking home I got a text from an unknown number. teo

-

unknown number: hey you can cone over if you want I live on justin dr. house 17453.

me: oh hey teo. I'll be over in five minutes.

im going to go home and change. by the way it wont take me long because we live on the same street.

teo: we do!! that means I'll be coming over a lot to hang out.

me: lol. so I'll see you in a few(:

teo: c ya

-

oh my god. I can not believe that just happened. I smiled to my self and rushed home to change into some better clothes.

I opened the door to my house and noticed no one was home.

perfect

I go upstairs to my room and go through my closet throwing all my clothes every where.

I could wear this!

no

this is a cute shirt.

no

I couldn't find anything to wear until I saw a cute light blue crop top. when I looked in the corner of my closet I saw cute white shorts. then I saw my vans.

perfect.

I quickly start putting the shorts and crop top on than my vans. I grab my back pack and head out the door.

I locked the door behind me and started to walk.

well if his house is17453 and mine is 17458 than I have to walk to the right and a few houses down.

I'm here. in teos doorstep. I cant believe this.

I knock on the door and I heard someone tell "come in" from inside.

I slowly turn on the knob and the door opened. "teo" I ask wondering where he might be.

"I'm up here in my room" he yells.

I follow his voice upstairs and into his room.

there he was laying on his bed.

he looked so hot. in his jeans and shirt.

"hey" I say walking towards him.

"hey your here" he says standing up.

"wow" he says under his breathe while looking at my outfit and smiled.

I don't know if that's good or not..

"so im hungry do you want to eat anything" he ask me while taking my hand so I can follow him to the kitchen.

"yea im a bit hungry" I say walking with him.

his hand. its so soft and warm.

when we get to the kitchen he lets go of my hand and I mentally frown.

I walked over to the counter and sit on it with my legs dangling. there were a few cabinets behind me.

"hey I have to get something from the cabinet behind you" teo says while walking towards me. "oh sorry I'll get off" I say scooting over until I felt hands on my waiste pulling me back to where I was sitting. "I'd rather you stay here" teo says close to my ear.

his face was now an inch away from mine.