I got home in time to freshen up and get dolled up. Colton handed me tons of outfits but I was just not feeling them. "This one is too revealing...," I walked out in black and blue plaid mini dress that was see-through on the side and at the top.

"He has seen everything," Colton laughed. I threw a pillow at him. I went back to my closet and looked through my clothes. I think I found the perfect dress. I took it and tried it on.

"Yes!," Colton jumped up & down, "that's the dress!" 

I smiled at my reflection, "I know," I smirked.

I took off the dress and gently laid it on my bed so I could do my hair & makeup.

It was 6:50 and he could be here any minute. I was ready but I was making sure I looked good. I don't know why it mattered. It was Danger.

"He's here!" Colton yelled out.

I gave myself one last look in the mirror.

I walked out of my bedroom and went to the door

I walked out of my bedroom and went to the door. Colton whistled at me. I blushed really bad, "stop!" I pushed him playfully. I opened the door and there he was. Looking so handsome, so well dressed. So proper.

"You look great," Joe smiled at me, making me weak in the knees

"Thanks, you do too." I took his hand and we walked to his car. He drove us to some fancy restaurant is what he called it. We got a table right when we walked in. It was private and quiet but nice. He ordered a bottle of red wine for the table and then we ordered our main meal. We talked and laughed.

"I didn't know you were the dating kind, Danger..." I smirked, moving my noodles with my fork. I ordered the Chicken Alfredo and it was amazing.

"I'm not. You just really got me mad last night so I had to do something," he smirked. I blushed once again. 

"Hmmm, did you get horny?" I asked and I slurped on my noodle slowly, on purpose. I could tell it got to him as he moved his body.

He cleared his throat, "No. You like to do things with your mouth, huh?" he smirked like he was proud to make me blush.