04 James's POV

AN: again, right align is 3rd person narration

xXxXx

Nadine waved frantically when she saw Lauren. She tried calling out for her name, but it seems that Lauren's lost in her own thoughts, mumbling stuff to herself.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting help from your sister!" Nadine barked, not liking the tight grip James gave her - replacing that gentle hold he has just a few seconds ago.

"The demon cat... that's who you're calling!" James's eyes were wide; like flashing a great warning. To this, Nadine stopped shouting and her body froze a little. Yep. Horrible cat.

Then Lauren was suddenly on her way, Nadine felt her heart skip. "There goes our chance to get rescued..."

"And here come's our chance to be cat-food..." When Nadine turned to give James a glare, her eyes widened seeing that that dear ole demon cat is back and is actually walking towards the microwave. James and Nadine were just outside the microwave now.

"WE HAVE TO RUN!!!!" She panicked.

"SSSSHHHH...." James pulled her close, covered Nadine's mouth again, clutching her tight near him. Before she gets mad, she saw James staring at the huge cafeteria lady, making her way back near the microwave to fetch her food. She's scratching her nose and sneezing a little.

"hhhhweee hnnnrreeedd fruuu whgeet sssmmmrrooommm hhheeellfff" these were her words, coming out slightly from James's palm.

"SSSHHH!!! Quiet Naddie, seriously!!!"

When the lady was done getting her food, she left the microwave door open and just went on her way, sniffing her lasagna. To James and Nadine's relief, the demon cat followed her; knowing well who has something to offer.

They heard steps fading and James sighed. Nadine, apparently now a little pissed, shoved James away from her, but it was a little too strong than she wished.

There was a loud THUG, and Nadine screamed, "Oh my God! James!" James's head bumped onto the opened microwave door.

James's POV

Ah! There's that blinding light...

Oh? Nadine??? She's blabbering like a squirrel... Irritating... but irritatingly cute...

Ah... Henz, Mike... Now when did they get so tall??

Sam, Ishii... And big amber eyes.... UWAAAH! It's that stupid cat from the cafeteria!

Ooooh.... Microwave... huh~? Nadine and I are inside the microwave? She's holding onto me tight... No, I'm holding her tight - like I'm protecting her. She looks fragile. I haven't seen this Naddie in a while.

"James!"

Huh? Naddie? Where are you? Wasn't she just with me!?

"James, wake up!!!"

Wake up? I am awake, though!

"Robert James Reid, seriously! WAKE UP!!!"

SLAP!

xXxXx

"Owww! THAT HURTS!" I rubbed by cheek, "What was that for!?"

I saw Nadine, well, I'm actually on her lap right now. I sat up straight right away seeing that she's about to hit me again. "Finally! You got me worried!"