It was Dara who answered the question this time. "All five of us came back with street fashion." She held out her hands to make more emphasis on the members.

"Yeah!" Bella held up a peace sign.

"I guess that's why we are kind of fresh, like when we first debuted. We're doing the pose from those days." Dara moved onto talking about her hairstyle. "And this-this half hair style. I love chicken and was inspired by chicken."

"Pfft!" Bella and the rest of the members laughed at Dara's words.

"Chicken?" Bom laughed.

"Just like half seasoned chicken and the other half fried!" Dara continued. "Half bobbed hair and half long hair." She made sure to pat her blue hair as she showed the camera.

It was Minzy's turn to explain her costume style.

"I have red hair and a red jacket. It's punk style." Minzy said.

Bella was watching her speak and could only think about how old she sounded. Minzy was really mature!

After Minzy's short explanation was done, it was CL's turn.

"Lions, tigers, leopards... all the wild animals living in the jungle, I'm the queen among them."

Bella couldn't help but let a few words slip past her mouth. "Unnie you're basically the queen of all the wildcats out there. Especially the cougar."

The older members gasped at Bella and laughed. "Miyeon!"

Bella shrugged and looked past the camera. "CL unnie is a cougar. One time, back when we first debuted she came with the other unnies to pick me up from school and when we were leaving she said loud and clearly: 'Wow Miyeon. Some of the boys here are really good-looking!' And you know what that means!" Bella warned, raising her eyebrows at Chaelin who hid behind her manicured nails.

Then it was back to Bom after the girls calmed down.

"I'm back with black hair. Clean, white face. Among the 2NE1 members, I'm the one with the image of purity and innocence."

"Liar!" Bella teased, and Bom raised her hand, threatening to hit the maknae.

"Each of us have a unique individuality." Chaelin rubbed her neck.

"We do." Bella nodded. "It explains our different clothing for this comeback."

"Well, Miss Kwon, why won't you explain more about our clothes then?" Bom said.

"Why sure thing Miss Park Bom!" Bella replied and started with herself. "As you can see, I'm wearing mostly black, and this leather jacket. This represents me as a bad girl."

"A bad girl?"

"Yep. CL unnie isn't the bad girl. She's the baddest female, but she's not the real bad girl here." Bella chuckled. "And for Minzy, she said her clothing is punk style. So she's representing someone who is rebellious. Chaelin unnie, she has all the cat like prints and the faux fur, so she's like the classy woman who owns like ten cats." The members laugh at Bella.

"Yah!" Chaelin glared at Bella.

"Just saying. You have three cats right now, and will most likely end up with ten by the end of the year." Bella retorted and continued her explanation. "Dara unnie..." Bella sighed, her eyes observing her clothes.

The members laughed as Bella grew quiet.

"Well, I can't say much. It's just her hair that changes color. She's like the rainbow! I guess she could represent rebellion too. And finally, Bom unnie, she already said it. She represents purity and innocence. Kind of."