Bella x Heechul

Imagine: Bella's savageness versus Heechul's savageness on Knowing Bros.

Y'all better get some sunscreen ready bc it's gonna get hot up in here. (And maybe some aloe just in case you get burnt... on accident.)

** THE STUFF HAPPENING TO BELLA IS NOT CANON OKAY. THAT MEANS IT IS NOT PERMANENT! AND WILL OR WILL NOT BE HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE YG BABY CHAPTERS!! IT WILL CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME DEPENDING ON THE SCENARIO. **

👑

"So, from what I've heard, Bella's level of savage is almost the same as Heechul's." Ho-Dong stated.

"Almost the same? Please." Heechul scoffed.

"Savage?" Bella questioned. "I'm not a savage. I'm just a real honest person."

"So am I!" Heechul argued, but turned to look at his cast members to avoid looking at the younger girl. He was kind of intimidated by her.

"Oh really?" Soo-Geun said. "On a scale of 1-10, how honest are you?" He asked Bella and Heechul.

"Ten." Heechul answered.

"Eleven." Seolhee answered for Bella.

They were the two guest stars for today's Knowing Bros episode. They were both on their own schedules, working on their solo promotions. After the disbandment of 2NE1, Bella left YG and went to BigHit, where she originally signed up for. With the help of her best friend, Kim Namjoon, also known as, BTS' Rap Monster, she was able to re-audition and become a part of BigHit's company.

Bella was looking to join JYP's Entertainment, but she quickly realized that JYP was almost the same as YG. They did neglect their artists at times, and JYP was... well, a little stingy for the spotlight. At least, that's what she's been hearing from Seolhee, Jaebum and Chansung lately.

Then, there was SM Entertainment. Bella didn't even have to look at their information to even say no. She already knew that company was bad. Again, because of the complaints from Eunhi, her girlfriend Seulgi, and the other Red Velvet members.

Bella was planning on creating her own agency, but it would've taken years and she'd need to make money, singing, while building her new company, so she decided to wait a little bit.

"Eleven?!" The members of the show said in shock.

"That's not possible." Heechul said, not agreeing with Seolhee.

"Actually it is. I just happen to break the scale." Bella smugly replied.

"Ohh~" the rest of the cast groaned out. They wanted to see a fight between the two.

"Let's just have a battle. Savage Bella versus Savage Heechul." Ho-Dong suggested, the rest of the cast muttering agreements.

"What? No!" Heechul glared at his hyungs.

"Why not? You scared of a girl?" Jang-Hoon taunted.

"No..." Heechul mumbled. "She might end up in the hospital is all."

Seolhee snickered, after gaping at his words in shock. How could he say such things as if it was the most normal thing in the world?

Bella scoffed, "I disagree."

"Why?" Young-Chul asked her.

"Because he's going to be the one in the hospital, with all of the burns I give him and possibly a few broken bones."

Everyone 'ooh-ed' at her words.

Heechul laughed, "Was that a threat?"

"Oppa, it's a promise." Bella winked at him, smirking afterwards.