Chapter 2

I woke up to the feeling of being carried. I snuggled into whoever it was and I heard the person chuckle. It was Sam. He carried me up the steps and to my room which was right next to his. I'm surprised he could lift a thirteen year old this easily.

Once I was set on the bed I reached out for his hand.

"Please stay with me." I mumbled.

"Anything for you Des." He said coming to snuggle me. I soon fell into a dream filled sleep.

—-Dream—-

I looked up to see very tall robots. There were seven of them. The one in the middle started to speak.

"Step closer child. We won't hurt you." He said waving his hand wanting me to come closer. I cautiously took a small step.

"Closer my dear." He said again. I followed and took a regular step.

"Just a couple more child." He said giving me a smile. I took a few steps forward and stared up at him.

"Don't be frightened young one." The one on the leaders right spoke up.

"We have come to tell you some things." The one on the leaders left then spoke.

"You must promise to not speak of this encounter to anyone except Sam Witwicky, Optimus prime and Ratchet. Is that clear?" The 2nd one to the left of the leader spoke.

"I promise. But I don't know anyone named Optimus Prime or Ratchet. But I do know Sam. He's my cousin." I explained.

"Not yet my dear child. But you will soon." The leader spoke.

"Do you know your father?" The 2nd one on the right spoke. I could tell by her voice she was female. I looked at her and said a no. She then responded.

"You will in time child. When we think its time we will come to you in a dream such as this one. And we shall revile him. But that's when you are ready."

I nodded my head showing that I understood what they were saying.

"We also see a certain bot in your feature." She said smiling. I smiled back.

"Just remember to stay safe child. Remember. Only speak of this to Sam, Ratchet, or Optimus. We shall see you soon young one." The leader spoke and they faded into blackness.

—-Dream Over—-

I woke up quickly and sat up. This caused Sam to wake up and he looked around seeing if anyone was here trying to hurt us.

"You alright?" He asked looking at me.

"Yea. Um can I talk to you."I said looking down.

"Of course. What's wrong?"

"Well. I had this dream, and there where these giant robots. There were seven of  them." I said looking at him. He nodded his head, he seemed to be thinking but listening intently the whole time. I looked back down and continued.

"They told me that I was to only speak of this to you a guy named Optimus prime and another named Ratchet. And they said they know who my father is. And that they would tell me in another dream when they think I'm ready." I said looking at him.

"You can't tell anyone else about this. Only the Optimus and Ratchet guy if you know them." I said in a strict tone. He nodded.

He glanced over to the clock on the bedside table. I also looked over. It read 3:04 A.M. he looked back at me.