7- The Sword is of An Asgardian

When Skyler wakes up, the world feels like butterflies and sunshine for a moment. Then, she remembers what happened, why she's actually on Earth, and the entire world seems to go dark once again. Skyler looks around Ginny's room. Ginny isn't here, probably already up for breakfast. Skyler grabs her backpack, and starts digging. Until she finds: her lightest armor. It's a simple shirt, with a leather corset and shoulder protection. There's space for a quiver and a sword, and she has wrist protectors. She puts on her trousers, and her leather boots, before walking down the stairs. Her hair doesn't need checking, because of it's shortness, it won't be hard to deal with that. "Well, look who we have there! Morning, Skyler." Ron says, with a smooth grin. Skyler just nods, noticing that Ginny, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley are looking to what she's wearing. "Good morning." She mutters. "Skyler, dear, what are you wearing?" Mrs. Weasley asks, astonished. "Well... I promised Fred and George to show them some Asgardian fighting...-" "Asgardian fighting? How would a girl like you know Asgardian fighting?" Mr. Weasley asks suspiciously. Skyler remembers the words Ron said before the Sorting Ceremony, last year. 'He tortured my grandfather, for him...' She gulps, afraid of being judged. "Well, I am adopted by Asgardians... I apologise if you have nasty experience with their kind." "And what kind of parents would teach their 11 year old daughter fighting?" Mrs. Weasley asks. Skyler looks to Fred, George, Ron and Harry. Ron nods, and Skyler breathes out. "The royal family..." She whispers, ashamed. 

After a lot of apologies, and even more explaining, Skyler walks to a field. Out of her backpack, she takes a bow and arrow and sword. She installs her quiver and sword, and turns around, seeing Harry and the Weasleys looking at her. "That armor suits you, Sky." Harry compliments her. A ghost of a smile goes over Skyler's face, before turning serious again. "I know. Now, let's get someone to fight against." Skyler snaps her fingers, and out of the ground, soldiers stand up. They're made of dirt, and far away. "We're not supposed to use magic outside school!" Ron exclaims. Skyler grins slyly. "That, my friend, is Asgardian magic. No one will notice." At the paled faces of her friends, Skyler makes up that one of the dirt-soldiers, is behind her. She takes out her sword and slices it in two. "Wicked..." Fred and George say in unison. Skyler looks at the rest, and puts her sword back. She takes out her bow and arrow, and shoots six times. Three dirt-soldiers go down. Throwing her bow away, Skyler takes out her sword again. There four dirt-soldiers left. The surround Skyler, and in 40 seconds, the entire garden is filled with dirt-guts. "Well... that's what I've been doing all summer." Skyler says, picking up her sword. "That..." Ron starts, and Fred, George and Harry continue, "was awesome!"