Chapter 6

Jacks eyes widen at the use of Harry's words and I wish that he wouldn't have said them. Not that I mind him introducing me as such, I just wish he wouldn't use it as ammunition against men he intends on keeping me from. Jack looks over at me as if asking if all this is true and I nod lightly. "Well Mr. Styles, its great seeing you again...May I ask how long this has been going on?" 

"Long enough" Harry growls and I place my hand on his knee. For the love of God, I hope he can contain himself. 

"Well while you're here why don't we speak about a bit of business yeah?" Jack folds his hands resting them on the table. "It was brought to my attention earlier that you have bought most of SIP?" He's what? I look over at Harry slipping my hand from his knee. I hope that this is some cruel joke.

"Yes, you weren't misinformed." Harry says taking a small sip from my drink. I let out a huff of frustration and I cross my arms over my chest. Of course he would buy the publishing company that I work for. He's such a control freak, it's ridiculous. Jack and Harry speak about a few things and I'm left to sit there and boil in my anger. 

"Move." I whisper to Harry and he looks over at me raising an eyebrow. 

"What was that Mr. Horan?" 

"Move" I say louder so that both he and Jack can hear me. I can tell that Harry thinks about not moving but goes against it letting himself slide out of his seat. As soon as he stands I walk away from the table going over to where the bathroom is. I step down the long hall leaning my head back against the wall. Must he have control over everything? He couldn't just let me have this one thing to myself? I hear footsteps coming towards me and for the time being I pray that it's Jack. When I look up meeting a green pair of eyes I visibly deflate. "What do you want?" 

"I figured one of us would have to come and find you. I preferred that it be me." He crosses his arms over his chest as if he's the one who has the right to be irritated with me. "I told you not to come out tonight." 

"And I told you that you couldn't tell me what I could and couldn't do. Anyway that's besides the point now, why the hell would you buy SIP!" I try to keep my voice down but fail. My anger has reached a new night and I refuse to try to contain myself anymore. 

"Because I need to keep an eye on you." He mutters keeping the same tone. He seems calm but by the way his jaw is tense and his eyes blazing I know that he's pissed off. For no reason, I might add. 

"No you don't, You just want to control everything and you know what Harry, you can't. Life doesn't work like that. You can't control-" My back is pinned to the wall and Harry's lips are roughly on mine. 

"You're so defiant." He groans against my lips. 

"And you're exasperating." I mumble back letting my lips mold with his. His hands find my hair and he tugs on it tilting my head back exposing my neck. He leaves soft kisses on it mumbling incoherent things. 

"You'd be surprised what I am able to control Niall." He whispers kissing up to my ear. 

"You can't control me." I whisper moving a bit so that we could see each other eye to eye. "No rules remember?" I place my hands on his cheeks caressing them a bit and he sighs leaning his forehead against mine. 

"I just don't trust him. Not with you." He places his hands delicately on my waist and I nod. 

"I'm not asking you to trust him, I'm asking you to trust me. You also didn't need to buy the company, you shouldn't waste money like that..." 

"It was a good investment as well." I nod knowing that there will be no convincing him of letting this go. I run my fingers through my hair and he finally releases me taking a step back from me. "If I wouldn't have shown up, would you have gone home with him?"