Chapter 6

Kinabukasan, kalat na sa buong eskwelahan ang paghihiwalay ng Perfect Couple.

As Sophie walks the hallway alone, she can here voices like sounds of buzzing bees.

"Uy narinig mo ba??"

"Break na daw sila Keith at Sophie!"

"I heard it was because of Mina!"

"Ibig sabihin, si Mina na ang bagong girlfriend ni Keith?!"

"Well, madami naman'g ibang lalaki dyan na pwedeng pagpilian si Sophie."

"Their relationship was a bit fast wasn't it?"

"Wala pa silang 1 month na nagdedate tapos break na agad?"

Sophie wondered how is it possible for almost everyone to be interested in her and Keith's life. It's not like they are even interested in knowing the real them anyway. but that night, Sophie cried. She felt pathetic for even agreeing to Keith's idea of pretending to be a couple. Para sa kanya, mas masakit pa ito kumpara sa mga negative remarks ng mga lalaking binabasted nya. Mas masakit ang ipamukha sayo na kaya ka lang pinagpanggap na girlfriend nya eh para walang mangulit sa kanya. Sophie felt used. But she could only blame herself for allowing Keith to do that to her.

I guess I just have to find someone new to fall in love with., she tried to console herself.

"Sophie!" Andrei, one of the pretty boys in school who models for teen magazines, approached her. "Totoo ba na break na kayo ni Keith Jacobs?" Sophie just nodded in response. "You know, it was a bit hard to talk to you when he was around. I'm really glad na nakausap kita ngayon." he flashed his perfect white teeth enough for other girls to melt in jell-o.

"I see." Sophie was unsure of what to say kaya naman nginitian nya nalang ito. Here in front of her is another handsome guy who never showed any interest in her before.

Para ba'ng eversince the whole school knows na naging sila ni Keith, all those other popular guys who never talked to her started approaching her one by one. Is this the advantages of being the Campus Prince's Ex-Girlfriend?

"I know wala pa'ng isang araw ang nakakalipas since you and Keith broke up. But I just don't want to waste another day bago pa ako maunahan ng iba. Please go out on a date with me." Andrei took Sophie's hand as he asks her out on a date in front of all the other students in school.

Have you fallen for me?

Every part of me belongs to Sophie.

Only to Sophie...

To Sophie..

Sophie.

Baket? Baket laging mukha nya ang pumapasok sa isip ko?! Why does his words keep ringing to my head?!, Sophie wanted to curse herself for not being able to stop thinking about that one guy.

Sophie pulled her hand from Andrei's grip.

"Sophie, what's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?" Andrei stepped closer to Sophie and took again both of her hands.