Chapter 25

*5 D A Y S B E F O R E T H E W E D D I N G, TUESDAY.*

"Knock knock"

I opened the door.

"Come come come!" utos sa akin ni Giovanni.

Sumunod ako.

"I sketched the dress and I wanted to have your approval. Here, take a look." Pinakita niya sa akin ang sketch niya ng dress.

"Wow, I love it Giovanni!"

"Really? you'll look so stunning in this dress, ma'am." he smiled at me.

"Thanks Giovanni." 

"Now, you may go and eat lunch, ma'am."

"Okay." I left and went to the dining room where everyone except Uno was there.

Asan siya?

I sat beside Marco and he kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi amor mio."

"Hi, love." I smiled weakly.

The queen was looking at me like she's analyzing my every move.

"Where's brother Tyler?" tanong bigla ni prince Stefano.

"He's ahh--" the queen suddenly got uncomfortable. "He's going to have a three-day vacation in the Philippines and will come back on Friday."

"But why?"

"I-I.. Nevermind. It's not our business to be nosy."

"Okay, well, you have a point."

We continued eating.

After we ate, sinamahan ako ni Marco papunta sa kwarto ko.

"Finally, I can come to your room without mama scolding me." He laughed.

He kissed me in the lips then to my neck. I hugged him ans my hands were roaming around his back.

 "Just a few more days, and I'll show you how much I love you." he whispered in my ear.

It gave me chills.

"Stop that. You made me cringe." I jokingly pushed him.

"Don't tell me you're not excited for our honeymoon?"

"Well I am but stop it, you're making me uncomfortable!" nahihiya na ako. I felt my cheeks blush and I can't control my smile.

May pagkamanyan din palang tinatago 'to. Haha

He hugged me. 

"Fine. Let's drop the topic. Haha"

"Fine."

"Well, stop looking at me like that!" dagdag ko pa, he was just staring at me.

"Haha sorry, you're just so stunning, ma'am."

"Anyway, can mom and dad come here?"

"Of course, amor mio. That is a requirement. Have you talked to them on when they want to come?"

"They said they're available on Friday."

"Okay, I'll tell Alexa to book the ticket."

"Thank you, love."

"No problem."

His phone suddenly rang.

"Ahh, Alexa, our wedding planner. She's been the family's event planner for 2 years now." 

"Ohh well, you have to answer it."

"Yeah later. I'm going to stare at you a little bit more." he laughed.