Chapter Thirteen- Meeting

"Look, we're back here, there's no point in restraining you, since you probably have some tricks up your sleeve, but this time we've put you in a remote facility, there is no possible escape, and it's being watched 24/7, and we don't know where you got your quirks from, but it seems that All Might does. We're also questioning him, so don't worry, we'll find out your leader soon."

Eraserhead can be such a pain.

"Wow, you went through all that trouble just for me, I feel so honored~" I smile deviously.

He ignores my comment, "Also, you'll be interacting with your former classmates to regain your memories."

All of these heroes keep going on about "losing memories," but the shit they're making up can't make me join them, I will never go to them, those heroes, especially for Himi.

"Bakugo, Uraraka, and Todoroki, come on in." He says bored, and walks out of the room as they walk in.

I smile, "Hello~"

"If you try anything, you'll automatically be restrained, this place can pick up anything."

"Stop being such a bore~" I walk closer to Todoroki, getting really close to him, but he keeps his guard up, so I back up after seeing if they have any intention of fighting, but it seems like they don't.

I also have a quirk that can tell me if people are lying, a quirk I don't use much since it gives me a migraine and also makes me very tired.

"So first of all, do you know who we are?" Asks Todoroki.

"Yup, you're the fools who are training to be heroes."

"Second, do you have any memory of your past?"

"Duh I do, what, you think I joined the villains blindly?"

"Third, do you remember any of us?"

"What do you mean? Isn't that the same question as the first."

"No, because from what we've guessed, the villains have lied to you."

My heart rate starts getting faster, a sign saying that they're telling the truth.

I start to feel dizzy, and it feels like my mind is pushing something back, and all of a sudden, I faint.

{<>}<>}<>}

I wake up and I'm on a hospital bed, with monitors next to me.

There's a small window in front of me, and it's dark outside, and the small window indicates that I'm probably still in the facility.

They probably have cameras and sensors, but I can use teleportation to escape quickly and risk fainting again since I just fainted by another quirk, or I could stay here, but I obviously choose the first.

I pull the monitors wires, and I get up, going over to the window, and exploding it up along with the wall with One for All.

I hear sirens beeping, but I continue walking. There are lights that shine on me, and they yell, "Freeze!" But I just smile at them and teleport away.

{<>}<>}<>}

"I-Izu?"

"I'm home Himi."

She runs into my arms, crying, "I was so worried about you! Don't ever do that again!"

"I know, I know," I whisper while patting her head.