Chapter Two- Half Attack (Part One)

Some U.A 1-A class member's POV

"Young Midoriya!" All Might calls out.

"Deku!"

"Mirdoriya!"

Are the sounds of my classmates.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD WHERE ARE YOU." And anyone can guess who that was.

"Let's head back for today," Aiwaza-sensei states bored. Even though he doesn't sound it, he is concerned, everyone is.

Deku has been gone for a few months, and ever since then there have been more murders, meaning the League Of Villians has most likely been more active.

We don't know whether Deku is dead or not, but we all hope he is alive.

He just suddenly disappeared one day, one day he was here, the next day he wasn't.

{<>}<>}<>}

Deku's POV

"Please! Please spare my life! I have a family... I have a family and kids!"

"Not anymore~" I sing , and he looks at me horrified.

"No.. no.. not Hana.. she was the love of my life, and our sweet little daughter.."

"Stop blabbering, now say your final words."

I raise the knife up, and he looks at me, smiles, closes his eyes, and says, "I love you Hana..."

And with that the knife lands next to him.

"You know, I change my mind, I'd like to let you live, let you suffer from the pain, how about that?"

He starts crying, and quickly scurries away.

I lick the knife that has blood on it, I might regret letting him live, but it might also be amusing in the future, anyways I'll have my fun today either way.

Everything has always been fuzzy since before I met All for One, though my memories don't matter, I'm happy as I am. Though I do remember some parts from junior high. Kacchan would always bully me, so of course I plan to kill him, who am I kidding, I plan to kill all of them. I've already looked over all their profiles, and I know what they've all done to me, which I only found out yesterday.

Kuro appears in front of me, "Ready Izuku?"

"Never have been more ready in my life, Kuro-chan~"

{<>}<>}<>}

Tomura Shigaraki's POV

"You won't do anything until we tell you, are we clear?"

"Yeah Yeah Tomu-chan, I understand, but I'll have my fun, right?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever you want Izuku."

"Nuh-uh, when we're on the battlefield, you call me Deku."

I roll my eyes, this brat can't get more annoying. He's already inherited All for One instead of me, and he wants more?

Back to the other brats, they're in their training facility, and they "upgraded their security".

Kurogiri and I make our way in, and they haven't started again, good, everything is going according to plan.

At this point, everyone has spotted me, and are in fighting stances, I smile, they can't get more annoying or stupid.

"What do you want? You won't hurt my students!" Booms All Might.

"Ohh but I don't want your students, no, not me, but that's beside the point. I've come for you, All Might, surrender yourself and I won't hurt any of your students."

"Like hell," a voice from behind says and tries to hit me from behind, but I dodge since Izuku told me through his one way telepathy.

The person who attempted to kick me is now in front of me, and it's Eraser Head.

"What are you planning? You didn't bring anyone else with you."

"Today's not my big day though, it's someone else's, and who said I was alone?"

Suddenly, a bunch of villains appear behind me out of their hiding spots as I spread my arms out and laugh.

They all attack Eraser Head, like they were ordered to, and the students try to escape, but they'll be meeting our secret weapon soon.