Chapter Eight- Group Kacchan and Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki's POV

I start to wake up, and as I look around, and everyone else is also starting to wake up.

I sit up, and I look around, and see Midoriya-kun on a branch of a tree nearby.

"Finally awake?~"

I try throwing fire at him, but he jumps off, and the tree starts burning behind him.

I stand up, and everyone else is already up, ready for anything.

"What do you want Mirdoriya-kun? Why are you doing this?" Kirishima-kun asks.

"Why? Why? You all know exactly why."

"No we don't! Tell us!"

He rolls his eyes, "You, including everyone else here, would exclude me, torture me, everything, why do you think I have so many scars on my back? Because of all of you."

Scars? Torture? We did none of those, his memories are obviously distorted.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter, you will all be dead soon, just like the others will be, monsters are finishing them all off."

"Deku! Stop this!" Bakugo yells, he never knows when to shut up.

Deku looks over at him and smiles, "Oh Kacchan, you and I both know that won't happen, after all those years of torture from you, then coming to U.A., I'll get my revenge on every last one of you."

And in seconds he's behind me, I try turning around, but before I can, he runs a knife he had in his hand down my left arm.

"Momo-chan gave me this~" he says while jumping back.

"Don't you call her by her name! After all that you've done..." I say angrily, and I try throwing fire at him, but it doesn't reach him, since my arm is damaged.

"After all that I've done? And anyways she gave me this knife herself, it was a gift~"

Kaminari-kun and Kirishima-kun are behind him, and they try to attack him by Kaminari electrocuting him and Kirishima hitting him with his hardening quirk, but he jumps up and flips over so he lands behind them, he smiles, and he puts one hand on Kaminari's back, and his other hand on Kirishima's back, and they both fall to the ground.

"What was that?!" I ask, "Another quirk?"

"Well of course, but from the last group's reaction, All Might didn't tell you anything."

Next it's Ojiro-kun and Sero-kun, Sero uses his tape to try and restrain Midoriya, while Ojiro attacks with his tail, but he again dodged it, and he grabs Sero'a tape, and flips him over, and he lands on the ground, his head bleeding.

Everyone's getting desperate, they're all trying to attack him, Ida-kun, Shoji-kun, and Tokoyami-kun run at him, "No! Wait!" I yell, they're all rushing into this way too quickly.

They're all also beaten up, and it's just me and Bakugo left.

Midoriya starts walking toward us, and so I open my mouth to say something, but Bakugo speaks before me, "Deku! Deku, you're mom never stopped looking for you!" He pauses, but then turns his head to the side, "What do you mean? Both of my parents are dead."

His eyes widen, I heard Midoriya was close with his mother, and I guess Bakugo should know this better than anyone, since they grew up together.

"Deku... no... stop, that's not true, DON'T YOU REMEMBER? SHE IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Kacchan, you're getting annoying, I don't have any relatives alive, shouldn't you know this better than anyone?"

"I'll knock some sense into that useless brain of yours!" He starts running towards him, but I make a wall of ice in between him and Midoriya, so Midoriya can't hurt him.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU HALF N' HALF BASTARD?!"

"Listen, we don't stand a chance, our best bet is to try to talk him out of it."

"You and me both know that's not happening anytime soon!"

Midoriya puts his hand on the wall of ice I just made, and starts disintegrating it, but I make another wall of ice.

"Don't you remember Midoriya?! You're the one who convinced me to use my left side!"

"Yeah, I remember that."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I called you a coward because of it, so then you burned the left side of my face, but thanks to the people you call "villains", I'm fine now."

"Midoriya! Stop it! This isn't you!" It isn't, it really isn't, he was the kind boy who wouldn't hurt a fly if he didn't have to.

He disintegrates my ice wall again, but before I can make another one, a misty portal appears next to us, All Might along with the blue hair guy coming out of it.

"Tomu-chan?"