Chapter 8

Pic of Sasha above

  Eva's Pov
I was walking to my locker , silently singing to myself.... I was excited because today's friday,which means; weekend and no school...yipee

    All of a sudden i'm pulled back into a hard chest. I looked up,surprised to see Alex with a hard look on his face,meaning he was angry.

  Oh lord please help me,I've been a good girl,why should i die today, what will happen to Shirley and My mum.....

    My rant was cut short by Alex.

   "You didn't call me?" He said with a low voice,as if controlling his anger.

   "Uh umm", i stuttered

    "You will have to use your words", he said with a hint of amusement.

   "Well, i was so tired,so i fell asleep", i said,hoping he would calm down.

   He narrowed his eyes at me for a minute before speaking up.

   "You'll have to call me tonight,or you wouldn't like the consequences", he said,his eyes glowing with mischief.

   I felt numb,i couldn't say a word, so i just nodded.

   It was then i realised our close proximity, his arm was around my waist, while the other arm was holding my arm. My palms lay flat on his chest, i could feel his heart beating against my palms.

  All of a sudden, as if realising it, i jumped away from his grip,making my arms fall to my sides as i stared at the floor biting my lip nervously.

   "Uh,i have to go",i said turning around and speed walking to my locker. I was almost there when he yelled.

  "Don't forget to call me love", he Shouted,but i didn't even turn back, cause i could tell that most students if not all of them heard him,and now they were looking at me in jealousy and confusion.

  As if it wasn't enough,met Shirley at my locker,looking at me wide eyed, i'm guessing she heard it too.

  "Why did Alex Ryder just tell you to call him",she asked narrowing her eyes at me. I could tell the wheels were already turning in her head.

  When i didn't answer,she starts mentioning different scenarios that popped into her mind.

   "Wait did you guys hook up?",she asked,her eyes as wide as saucers.

   I gave her an unimpressed look,which made her cross of that scenario from her list.

   "Are you guy like dating?",she asked again..

  I think i had heard enough,so i decided to put her out of her misery..

   "He gave me a ride home yesterday while you were at practice,and besides we have a project to do,remember?", i said as i turned towards the direction of our class.

   "Ohh,yh i forgot,we could meet up and plan it,maybe during lunch?",she said falling into step with me.

   "Sure",i said as we entered the class. We greeted the teacher and took our sits next to the window as usual.

   Classes went by in a blur,and i couldn't be more grateful.

   I was by my locker,waiting for Shirley who was talking to a teacher,when Sasha and her bimbo's came to talk to me.

   "Heyy Eva", Sasha said,using her usual sickening tone.

   "H..hi?",i stuttered,i hated this,i hated confrontation,i hated people in general.

   "I heard you've been playing around with Alex and his friends",she said, her smile turning into a frown.

   "Uh....