"I knew I could find you here." The Jones girl let out a chuckle as she pulled away from her brother,
"What the hell happened here?"

"Archie. His dad was shot," The dark haired boy quietly explained. Jack remembered Archie Andrews as the ginger haired boy who used to be friends with Jug. She also knew his father, whom she liked to help at his construction site. FP and Fred were best friends since high school, so the possible loss of Mr Andrews would be heartbreaking to Jacqueline,
"He's in the hospital, fighting for his life."

"Oh, my god," the brunette gasped, covering her mouth with her palm. But Jack wasn't one to grieve for a long period of time. After a few seconds, she shook off everything that bothered her,
"Well, than what are we still doing here? Let's go!"

Jacqueline didn't even realize that Betty was there. She knew of her as the neighbor of Archie or the daughter of Alice Cooper, who wasn't exactly the nicest person in Riverdale, especially when it came down to the Serpents.

The brunette decided to pay for her brother's meal and the huge takeaway they took with them to the hospital.

As soon as they exited Pop's, Jack saw her father's motorcycle, making her narrow her eyes. Jughead was the one riding it, which seemed even more strange. He gave his helmet to the blonde who tightly gripped his torso. The two seemed to be quite close, almost too close. Guess there was a lot Jacqueline has missed.

The Jones girl hopped on her motorcycle and drove away right after her brother. She couldn't help but feel useless, especially since her brother wasn't even the slightest bit interest in his sister's life.

The hospital was just another one of the places that hasn't changed for the past three years. Jacqueline could still remember the walls of the building she used to visit at least once a month. Being a Serpent meant that sometimes she would get hurt, so the hospital was basically like a second home to the Jones girl.

Jack felt very out of place, especially being surrounded by teenagers.

"Who's hungry? We've got burgers and fries and onion rings." Jughead exclaimed as he and the two girls carried bags of food from the diner, causing the rest of the people that were sitting there to cheer as they waited for an update on Fred.

"Jacqueline?" The brunette turned around as she heard her name being called.

"Archie Andrews," the girl smirked as she walked towards the boy, who now looked like an actual male model,
"Is that you or are you the hotter twin of Archie?"

Even at times like this, the Jones girl found the time to joke, which actually made the Andrews boy smile for the first time during the day,
"It's nice to see you, Jack."

"I'm sorry about your dad," Jack pursed her lips as she put her hand on Archie's shoulder, trying to comfort him, although she usually wasn't very good at it,
"I heard about what happened. It's tragic. But Mr Andrews is strong, I'm sure he'll pull through."

"Thanks, Jack." The ginger haired boy weakly smiled. The brunette felt sorry for the boy. He looked like he hasn't slept in days, even if Fred was shot just a few hours ago. Next to him, Jacqueline saw an unfamiliar raven haired beauty, who didn't seem to have a clue who the Jones girl was,
"Uh, this is Veronica Lodge, my girlfriend. Ronnie, this is Jack, Jughead's sister."

"Ooh, I didn't know Jughead had an older sister. Would've been nice to know, especially since she's so stunning. Love your whole '90s heroin chic look'." The raven haired girl babbled. The Lodge girl seemed too joyful to Jack. She was about to spit out something half-insulting, but nobody other than Reggie Mantle interrupted the girl from saying anything offensive.