More than just Friends

ابدأ من البداية

Time skip to when they go home

I opened the door and went inside. I went behind the couch and went over it to plop down. I hear Connor close door. "Are you tired Alexis?" "No it's just been a long day." I said hand falling over the onto the ground beside me. Sumo trotted over and licked it. "Good boy." I said petting him. Connor came over and around and sat down next to my head. "Want to watch something?" He said while feeling my forehead. "Yeah." "What do you want to watch?" He says getting up and heading towards the closet. "The Conjuring." I said thinking of the most scariest movie I could think of. "Okay Alexis." He said picking it up, looking at it for a second, and putting it in. He came over and sat down next to me as I sat upright and snuggle up to him. He snuggled back and put his arm around me.

Time skip to end of movie

When the movie was over Connor put it up and said "Now what do you want to do?" I went over to him and snuggled my head onto his chest and heard his engine rumble with glee. He snuggled back and kissed the top of my head. "Well I'm getting pretty hungry." I said letting go of him. He thought for a moment and said "Stay here." He went in to the kitchen and cooked while I played with Sumo. When Connor was done, he came out and covered my eyes with his hands. He told me to wash them and then turn around. When I turned around I saw a chocolate cake and chicken along with jalapeño peppers stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. "I thought you would li-" he said as I kissed his cheek making him stop talking. I think I kissed it about 10 times until I hugged him and thanked him for the meal. Then I got down to eating. When I was full I asked him why he baked a chocolate cake. "I heard it was your favorite." "You mean you emailed Hank and asked him my favorites?" He looked at me and then looked at the ground "No. How did you know?" He said gently. "I'm Hank's daughter. Also I have this special ability to tell when a guy knows my favorites and dislikes." He looked at me and grabbed a towel. He then started walking towards me. "What are you doing?" I said backing away. "You have cheese on your face, let me get it." I let him clean my face and when he was done I kissed his nose. He then kissed mine. "Hey!" I said playfully and put my arms around his neck. "Why didn't you want me to poke you when I started poking you to wake you up in the morning yesterday?" He asked questionably. "No reason." "Really then what would happen if I-" he said and then poked me. I started laughing and backing away into the counter. "So your ticklish huh?" He said crossing his arms. "No I just hate when somebody pokes me." I said backing away into the living room. "I can tell when your lying." He said as he lunged forward and I moved out of the way. "Alexis!" He said running after me. I ran and hid in my room. I was in my closet holding my doors shut when Connor opened them and started to kiss my cheek while tickling me. "Connor!" I said laughing. He started to stop and hugged me. I hugged him back and yawned. "Your tired Alexis, come on let's get you to bed." He said picking me up bridal style and laying me down on my bed. I was already in my pajamas so I slid under the covers and closed my eyes. I then felt Connor kiss my cheek and heard him left.

Connor's POV

I had to wake Alexis up the next day for work again. She got ready and we headed out to work. Another doughnut was in her mouth and it looked like she was ready to start the day.

Time skip to work

When we got there Reed was leaning against the wall and was very silent. Alexis smiled and I giggled softly at him. We checked in and went over to see our second mission. It said an Android committed murder at the Silver Sands Motel. "Ready to go check it out Alexis?" I said standing in front of Lieutenant Anderson's (her) desk. "Yeah, I'm ready Connor. Let's do this!" She says with a determined look.

Time skip to crime scene

We both got out of the car and headed for the manager's office. "So what did the Android that rented a room look like?" She says as she makes her way over to the desk. "Well she had black hair, brown eyes, and she was wearing a red jacket. "Thank you and which room is the crime scene?" She says while I think about this woman. "Room 8." He says pointing to it. Me and Alexis leave the room and head straight for room 8. As she opened the door and looked around I got my gun out. She pulled the door open completely and we both enter. I close the door. "Do your thing Connor." She says as I kneel down and analyze the body then I taste the blood. "Why did you taste the blood?" She asked tilting her head right like a cute dog. "I can determine the samples of the blood this way. I hope I'm not bothering you by it." I say getting up to go look under the beds. "I'm not bothered at all Connor." She says walking into the bathroom. I check under the beds and notice a note, I pull it out and read it "IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" I then decided to check the walls andAlexis came over to do the same. "What kind of Android would make claw marks in the wall?" She asks touching the piece of ripped wallpaper. "I'll be right back Connor." She whispered and I followed right behind to make sure she would be safe. She checked in there again. She pulled the shower curtains back and I saw another rip of wallpaper, but this time it had a hole that was too small for me. Next thing I know Alexis slipped into it. "Alexis! Alexis get back here!" I whispered freaking out that she would get hurt. "I'll be right back, I promise." She whispered and I started to calm down but I pulled my gun out and blocked the doorway. I the hear shouting from inside "PLEASE! DON'T SHOOT ME! I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL HIM!" A female Android said in a shaky voice. I then start worrying, because I can't hear them. I then see a female Android come out and I take my handcuffs out and say "Your under arrest for murder." As Alexis comes out I feel relief she isn't hurt. She then takes hold of the female Android and takes her to the car. "Here she is." She says as she puts her in the car. "That was pretty fast and I heard no gunshots this time." An officer behind us said. "She was friendly and scared, so I didn't have to shoot." "That's pretty amazing." He said as he got in the car. "One more thing, can you just lock her up and not deactivate her she didn't mean to kill him but only meant to teach him a lesson." "I'll see what I can do about it Alexis." He said as he started the engine and drove back to the police station to question her. "Ready to go Alexis?" I say from behind her. "Always ready." I say as we both got in and she started the engine. "You know your cute when you work right?" I say making her blush. "Yeah well your cute when your confused." She says making me feel light on my feet, since I'm confused most of the time. She laughs and we go back to work.

Time skip to work (again)

We both head in and sit down writing reports on what happened. I finished before her and decided to ask her a question about lovers, so I said "Hey Alexis, I'm confused." "What is it Connor?" She says finishing her report and emailing it. "Well when a person is in love what do they do?" "Well some take the person they love on dates, others bring them flowers, and some spend time with them." "Oh okay, thanks Alexis." "Why do you say?" "No reason in particular." I say grinning at her and thinking about tomorrow. "Right cutie." She says as she packs up and leaves with me. "Reed must've been silent for the whole day to everyone." She says giggling. "Yeah he was." I said also giggling.

Time skip to when they go home

She opened the door and went inside. She went behind the couch and went over it to lie down. I close door. "Are you tired Alexis?" "No it's just been a long day." She says while her hand falls over onto the ground beside her. Sumo trotted over and licked it. "Good boy." She said petting him. I went around the couch and sat down next to her head. "Want to watch something?" I said while feeling her soft forehead. "Yeah." "What do you want to watch?" I say getting up and heading towards the closet. "The Conjuring." She said. "Okay Alexis." I say picking it up, scanning it and learning: "In 1970, paranormal investigators and demonologists Lorraine (Vera Farmiga) and Ed (Patrick Wilson) Warren are summoned to the home of Carolyn (Lili Taylor) and Roger (Ron Livingston) Perron. The Perrons and their five daughters have recently moved into a secluded farmhouse, where a supernatural presence has made itself known. Though the manifestations are relatively benign at first, events soon escalate in horrifying fashion, especially after the Warrens discover the house's macabre history." Then I put it in. I went over and sat down next to Alexis as she sat upright and snuggled up to me. I snuggled back and put my arm around her.

Time skip to end of movie

When the movie was over I put it up and said "Now what do you want to do?" She came over to me and snuggled her head onto my chest and I could feel my engine rumble with glee. I snuggled back and kissed the top of her head. "Well I'm getting pretty hungry." She said letting go of me. I thought for a moment and said "Stay here." I then went into the kitchen and cooked some jalapeño peppers with cheese stuffed inside and bacon wrapped around them, along with chicken, and a surprise dessert. When I was done, I came out and covered her eyes with my hands. I told her to wash them and then turn around. When she turned around I saw her face light up. "I thought you would li-" I said as she interrupted my sentence by kissed my cheek making me stop talking. She kissed me about 10 times until she hugged me and thanked me for the meal. Then she started eating. When she was full she asked me why I baked a chocolate cake. "I heard it was your favorite." "You mean you emailed Hank and asked him my favorites?" I looked at her and then looked at the ground "No. How did you know?" I said gently. Wandering exactly how she guessed. "I'm Hank's daughter. Also I have this special ability to tell when a guy knows my favorites and dislikes." I looked at her and grabbed a towel, because she had cheese on her face. I then started walking towards her. "What are you doing?" She said backing away. "You have cheese on your face, let me get it." I said as she let me clean her face and when I was done she kissed my nose. I then kissed hers playfully to get her back. "Hey!" She said playfully and put her arms around my neck. I took this chance to ask her why she didn't like me poking her to wake her up. "Why didn't you want me to poke you when I started poking you to wake you up in the morning yesterday?" He asked questionably. "No reason." "Really then what would happen if I-" I said and then poked her. She started laughing and backing away into the counter. "So your ticklish huh?" I said crossing my arms. "No I just hate when somebody pokes me." She said backing away into the living room. "I can tell when your lying." I said as I lunged forward and she moved out of the way. "Alexis!" I said running after her. She ran and hid. I didn't know where she was until I realized her door was open slightly. I head inside and hear breathing coming from her closet. I opened them with ease and tackled her. I started to kiss her cheek while tickling her. "Connor!" She said laughing. I started to stop and hugged her. She hugged me back and I heard her yawn. "Your tired Alexis, come on let's get you to bed." I say picking her up bridal style and laying her down on her bed. She was already in her pajamas and slid under the covers and closed her eyes. I then kneel down and kiss her cheek and left. I go inside the kitchen cleaning up all the food and then fed Sumo and gave him some water too. I then turned off everything and went inside of Alexis's bedroom waiting to wake her up with a silly surprise the next morning.