Cooperative presidents

The next morning, the presidents will have a meeting about the resources and peoples. Until then, the tribes were making more things on their islands like houses, shops, home stuff and more.

The Eastland president, Euan Angga was working hard until this meeting was established and he need to prepare for it. He wanted to grow the relationships between the tribes and in future, possibly unite them. Instead, the President of Westland, Darryl Afif didn't wanted good relationships between tribes, so he increased the military power in secret, because when he will have 1000 soldiers and 50 tanks, he will attack Eastland. The Westland president was diabolic and he wanted only war, because he discovered the island and he too wanted the west part of the island.

Is 27 of July 2029 and the presidents are seeing face to face after a long time. Their countries advanced with houses, shops home stuff and factories. Euan Angga is visiting Westland, and Darryl Afif is visiting Westland. Darryl has a plan already: when Euan is visiting the military service, he told to soldiers to shoot him. But Euan didn't wanted to visit the military service, and the plan didn't work.

Both presidents were impressed about the progress they've done. Euan  says:

"I am impressed about your progress and I hope you will work harder next time I will visit your country."

"I liked your progress too, but I think yours better."

"Thanks! But I have a question: When we will have our next meeting? I want to know you better!"

"Is it ok if we will meet next time on 19 of August 2029?"

"It is good, says Euad. Ok so we will see on 19 of August 2029. Bye!"

-Bye!

Euad really thinks Afif likes his country, but Afif visited his country to see it's weaknesses and attack it easily. But who knows probably the president of Westland will calm down and didn't hate Eastland anymore. Euan saw his behaviour  and have a hunch about this thing.

P.S: Sorry if you wanted the part 2 and 3 before, but I had to work hard at school. Forgive me pls.

TO BE CONTINUED!