I then started thinking about what my father had said and honestly it was starting to sound like a good idea. Maybe I should just get married and forget about Amira. I wasn't completely sure but I now was adamant on going on the date my dad had set up for tomorrow. Maybe I'll marry her and I'll finally forget about Amira.

If Amira didn't want me that bad, someone else will.

*****

AMIRA POV:

I waved bye to Tyler and turned on my heel to go back to the company. I knew Zach was probably waiting for me in his office spinning around and around in his large office chair.

I was going to go home but I was also worried that Zach's father had yelled at him again and maybe he needed me to help him keep it professional.

Once I reached his office I oddly found it quite. His assistant wasn't standing at door nervously and his secretary was gone.

I hesitated but I turned the knob on the door and pushed it open. To my surprise Zach's large office was exactly how I left it. There was nobody in here. I called out his name a couple of times but nothing.

I walked out of his office and walked up to the front desk of the floor and asked where Zach was.

"Oh he left. Did he not let you know?" The female front desk clerk looked at me oddly. I guess everyone knew how close me and Zach have become.

I looked at my nails. "I guess not." I sighed. "Did he say where he was going?"

The girl shook her head. "No. Do you want his number?"

I looked around. "No thanks." I smiled and walked away. I had Zach's number but by the looks of it He seemed like he wanted to be left alone.

I decided that I had nothing else to do except go home.

*****

Next morning I got a surprising call that Zach wouldn't be in and I didn't need to go to work.

I, at this point, started wondering what was going on. Ever since I came back from the lunch with Tyler, I haven't seen or heard of Zach.

Usually he's always making excuses to see me.

Did I miss him?

My heart fluttered at the thought of him close to me.

I sighed. I guess I should just go grab lunch at this point. It was already almost one in the afternoon.

I put on new grey sweats and a cropped red sweater. I undid my hair that was once held up in a tight sleek ponytail, replaced the matte nude lipstick with a pink gloss on my lips and ran out the door. I guess I could also explore the city a little bit since I had on sneakers instead of my uncomfortable heels I wore everyday.

*****

Once I finished sightseeing I went to pick up my food I had ordered from the fancy restaurant that had just opened nearby.

I was too lazy to sit in so I called ahead and asked for takeout.

As soon as I walked into the large upscale restaurant, I noticed the very quite but busy atmosphere. There were business suits everywhere.

I guess it was already an executive favorite.

I walk up to the front and tell them my name.

"Yeah sure, hold on a sec." The petite lady smiled and I nodded.

As I was waiting I did a quick scan of the beautiful interior design of the restaurant. I also focused on the people when something suddenly caught my eye. I gasped.

Zach!

And a girl?

A very pretty girl?

He was leaning in telling her something very closely in her ear and she covered her mouth and giggled.

I felt something push against my chest. It was like it was closing up on me slowly. I closed my eye for. A brief second but I quickly opened them. He continued on and That wasn't the worst thing though. He had the audacity to slowly reach for her hand and hold it and boy did she madly blush and smile.