17-Tom's Tourtue

~Tom's POV~

Each day hurts, the feeling of loneliness. The echo of the house every time you talk, to absolutely nobody. Sometimes the walls answer back. Tears spring to my eyes at the thought of nobody to save me from my own mind.

I thought I will never be alone again, but here I am sitting in Amy's bedroom looking up at the ceiling, until my eyes grow tired. I can tell you one thing loneliness and boredom are not a good match.

"What's next?" I ask myself. My words float into space, lost into oblivion. No answer ever comes back and it never will. Sighing, looking up at the ceiling wondering why.

Why my life is like this, why Amy left me, and most of all why does the universe hate me. Seriously, I finally have the girl to myself and then this outrageous idea pops into her head. Leaving poor Tom all alone to find her prescious mate. Yeah, such a great idea, Amy.

I just can't understand it, it makes no sense. Besides she might not even find the guy. Deciding it doesn't even matter, I get up off the bed that still smelled like her.

It's been four days now, and I already feel like I'm losing my mind. I walk outside needing fresh air for a chance. Taking a deep breath of the late summer air.

I close my eyes in sasifacion. Not wanting to let go of this moment. For a spilt second I imagined her smiling as she was standing right beside me. My arm around her shoulders, both enjoying our time together.

The day dream subsided as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped, wide eyes and completely terrified. When I had the guts to turn around and face the guy, I almost passed out just by the look of him.

Just the look of him made you want to run away in fear. I gulp as his bright pink lips turned into a smirk.

"Hello there, buddy," the man spoke. My blood ran cold, I couldn't mistake that voice. Even though there was only a hint of the voice I knew so well, but it was still there no matter how hard I'd tryed not to believe it.

"Y-Your alive? How?" I stutted.

He nodded and answered,"That's the question everybody is asking these days. But you know what that's none of your god damn business is it? It matters that I'm alive isn't that right, brother? You know I had alot of time to think about this. But I still find it hard to believe you would actually try to murder your own brother after all we've been through." He snickered as he said it.

I shook my head and answered defending myself," Jack, your out of your mind. For love of God, you have all this blood on your hands. Killing innocent children for no reason, what so ever. Oh and don't give me that 'But thier future is not good' bullshit. We both know it's a fucking cover up so it sounds like your not murders. You kill them because thier no use to you anymore and it makes me fucking sick.

" Yes, I did blow up the Institute, and I did intentionally make sure you we're still unconscious while you're still in the building. But that doesn't mean a thing, Jack. You needed to be put down, so that all this could end."

Jack looked at me and scoffed. Instead of saying something else to the discussion he stated coldy," Get, Amy. We need to have an important talk."

I smiled, elated that she left for only this reason. "I can't, she left about four days ago, trying to find the other kid."

Jack rolled his eyes and replied," Yeah right, move aside. If you won't get her than I will."

"Don't believe me, fine. You can tear the whole house down and I promise you won't be able to find her," I answered while taking a step over, letting him in. He grunted as he walked passed me, not believing a word I said.

I followed him inside the house, closing the door behind me. Jack opened every single door, slamming it as he found nothing.

After he was finished looking everywhere. Making sure he didn't miss a crook or carny. I sighed grabbing myself I fresh bottle of beer. Sipping it, Jack came out frustrated.

"Your right she's not here. Where did the bitch go? I swear I will find her," He yelled. The disgusting word he called her made me peed off.

I screamed," Don't you call her a bitch again! And if you do, you won't see the light of day again!" Jack scoffed again which made me even more pissed off.

" Oh please, for the hell she put me through she deserves the title 'bitch'," Jack stated.

"For the hell she put you through?! You almost killed her infact you did!" I replied, furious.

" I don't give a crap, she should of stayed dead," He exclaimed. Out of complete rage, I threw the beer bottle right at Jack. Praying that it smashed against his head.

Jack stepped aside, dodging the weak attack. He laughed coldly and stated," Oh Tom, your so predictable. Now, say your sorry." I smirked and stayed quiet. I wasn't going to submit to his every command.

"God damnit, Tom." He yelled while punching the wall," Do what I say now, or pay the price, brother."

I rolled my eyes and replied," Oh, please, I'm not scared of punk like you." Jack started to run my way.

My feet froze in place as my stomach dropped. His body crashed into mine, sending me spiraling backwards. I moaned as my back cracked against the hard wooden floor. Now I really wished I installed carpet into the house instead of wood planks.

Jack stared at me with his cold black eyes. He smirked, holding me down with his hands.

"Now will you say your sorry that your helplessly on the floor?" He asked.

I stared at him defiantly and said calmly, "Go to hell, Jack."

I wished I never said anything because the evil look in his eyes scared me more than anything.

A/N: Hey guys!! Hope you liked the Early update! I know you guys were hoping for a chapter about Amy. But the next chapter will be about our heroine Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and PM me if you want. Love ya guys! Cya next week or earlier you never know.😉