Ch2 || Failed Practice

{ Eren POV }

"Eren! Wake the fuck up!" Annie said as she grabbed the blanket keeping me warm, and pulling it off me.

"Hey! That's mine!" I yelled as I chased her around the trailer and outside. I bumped into someone on the way to where Annie disappeared with my blanket.

"Oh my gosh! Im so sorry!" I said as I helped him up.

"I'm Eren Jaeger. In the Boys Gymnastics. I've never seen you around. Are you new on the clean-up crew?" I asked nicely. He scoffed and answered,

"I'm Levi Ackerman on the Motorcycle Squad you dumbass! And yes, I am new."

My eyes widened. "Im sorry! I didn't realize you're Levi. You're going to be in the same trailer as me." I said as I flashed him a toothy grin.

"Eren! Im going to need you to take Ellie's place again!" Erwin said running to me.

I groaned. "Not again! What happened this time?" I asked very annoyed. "She sprained her ankle. But you look mighty fine in that dress." Erwin said licking his lips.

I grimaced and ran back to my trailer, Levi following.

"Eren! There you are I thought you- who is this?" Jean said.

"Jean. This is Levi Ackerman, Levi, Jean Kirstein." I said.

"Your going to take the left bunk on the top. Make yourself at home, since technically this is your home now..." I trailed off.

"Oh my gosh! Jean, Erwin made me take Ellie's place again!"

"Seriously dude. Not to be rude or anything, but you talk like a girl, look like one, and act like one." Jean said.

"I do not!" I huffed. I pulled out the blue dress to practice Ellie's part in, and my regular gymnastics wear.

"The fuck Eren?! I thought you were chasing me!" Annie screamed, throwing the blanket in my face and went to the bathroom.

"It's way too loud in here." Levi said as he started changing. I blushed just looking at him.

"What the hell? Your supposed to dress in the bathroom!" Jean said covering his eyes.

~*~

"Alright Eren! Your up!" Erwin said as I grabbed the bike and started pedaling towards the middle and standing up on it, then after, doing a handstand. I felt Levi watching me on his bike and I fell.

"Ow!" I said as I rubbed my butt. "Just try again Eren." Marco said. I nodded and got back on the bike doing the same thing successfully this time. I sighed and stood with the rest of the girls and boys.

"Levi and the squad, go!" Erwin said to them. The bikes roared and they went off.

"The next one will be the Bicycle Girls and the Motorcycle Squad. Jeager with Ackerman, blah blah blah." That's all I needed to hear. I got on Levi's shoulders as he sped off. I started losing my balance and fell off.

"Ow!"

"Ow!"

"Ow!" Was all you heard from me that day. Whats going on with me?

~*~

Hey guys! Im going to be posting every morning and occasionally Levi and Eren will join our conversations. Bye for now!

Your cheekily,

Too Kawaii For You!