Argument against friends

You see Mowgli on a tree filled with sorrow. You went up to him and say, Hey Mowgli, can I tell you something?" He looks at you saying, "Sure, what is it?", "Well....I've been sneaking into the village to see you." Mowgli starts to blush a little and so did you. Mowgli responded, "Y-You did?", "Yes and I wanted to asked you something if it's ok.", "Sure.", You sat next to him saying, "How does the song go?", "What song?", "Your jungle rhythm song?" Mowgli then looks at the village and starts to sing softly.
[Mowgli]- That morning sun peeks over the mountains, and all the rhinos rub their eyes.
When they hear, hear the jungle rhythm.
You started to join in.
[Both]- How could it be, half as good as being free? Part of me, like the jungle rhythm, like the jungle rhythm. As you both finished singing you and Mowgli looked at each other. Mowgli starts to lean to you, so you did as well. You were about to kiss him. Until you hear Shanti ruining the moment. "Mowgli!" Mowgli turns around, "Shanti? Whoa!" He starts to fall and you ran to go get Baloo. "Are you OK?", "Oh, I feel "vine".", "What are you doing up there?", "Hold on. I'll be right..." Then Mowgli falls and starts hanging upside down. "I can't believe I found you.", "I thought I'd never see you again." You went to the find Baloo, and luckily you spotted him. "You out here, kid? Hey, Little Britches! Mowgli?" You shouted, "Baloo over here" Baloo follows you and sees Mowgli with Shanti and Ranjan. "You're not really helping." said Mowgli. "Ranjan, stop pulling.", "It's her." you said to Baloo. Baloo gets his face ready to scare here. "That wild bear that carried you off." Mowgli looks at Shanti confused. "What wild..." He was cut off by Baloo roaring and heading towards Shanti. Mowgli yells, "Baloo, don't! No!" Then Baloo trips on a vine which pulled Mowgli to the tree. "Roar." Shanti quickly punched Baloo and that's when you got out and said, "Hey! Don't you dare hit Baloo.", "My poor sneezer. That hurt." Shanti has her hands up saying, "You come anywhere near Ranjan and I'll really show you hurt." You and Shanti were about to fight until Mowgli stopped it. "Wait!", "Don't make me do it." Shanti warned. "Wait. Calm down. It's OK. said Mowgli. "But he's attacking us.", "Attacking? I'm the one socked in the schnozzle.", "That's because you scared her.", "But, you told me to scarify her.", "What?" Then Mowgli fell down by a nearby tree. "No." Shanti then realized what was going on. "Wait a minute. Mowgli, you planned this?" Mowgli stutters, "Well, I...", "Come on, Ranjan.", "Shanti, I can explain!", "Don't even bother." Shanti carries Ranjan and runs off. "Shanti, wait!" Mowgli pleaded. "Man, you weren't kidding about her. She's bad news." said Baloo. Mowgli then shouts, "No, she's not. She was helping and you scared her." The two started arguing. "Man alive! First, you tell me to scare her, then, you tell me not to. Kid, I only got so much room in this noggin, and it's filling up fast.", "You just don't understand.", "Alright, how's about laying it out for me?" Mowgli then looks at the direction Shanti went. You knew that Mowgli had feelings for her. Baloo replied, "Read you loud and clear, kid. You wanted that girl to find you." Mowgli was full of guilt. "Oh." said Baloo. That's when your eyes are filled with tears. "Shere Khan was right!" Baloo and Mowgli looked at you. You said, "You do love Shanti!" and ran to a different direction. Mowgli tried to stop you, but couldn't understand what you mean. Mowgli looks at Baloo with curiosity, "What does she mean that I love Shanti." Baloo looks at him with disappointment, "You know she really likes you kid.", "Well of course I do.", "No you don't understand Mowgli. She loves you ever since you've been hanging out.", "Is that why she sneaks into the to see me?", "It's because she is jealous of that girl hanging out with you." Mowgli then remembers all the time you were blushing after you both sang little of the jungle rhyme. He blushes more that you were about to kiss. Then Baloo mentions the cut on your arm, "By the way Mowgli that cut on her arm wasn't a prickly pear." Mowgli looks at Baloo confused. He continues, "Shere Khan did this to her, that means he tried to use her to get to you by saying that you never loved her." Mowgli starts to get worried that you might be in trouble, but runs off to warn Shanti.