The jungle rhythem

"Don't listen to me. Listen to the jungle. Can you hear it?" he said. "Yeah." Ranjan said with a smile in his face. "The jungle." Shanti got confused and looked around as Mowgli says, "Yeah, man. And when you hear that rhythm,
you get a crazy feeling inside." You started to get excited. Mowgli starts to sing, but then you remembered that Baloo is alone in the jungle. You think to yourself, (Oh no I forgot to go back with the Baloo, he must be so lonely). Even though you wanted to hear Mowgli sing, you still wanted to be there for Baloo. When the timing is right you wait for people to leave with Mowgli to go back in the jungle to avoid other adults. As you escaped the village you went and hurried to find Baloo. You ran as fast as you can until you saw Baloo all sad. Baloo saw you and said, "(y/n) where were you?!", "I was looking at the man village......watching Mowgli.", "Oh" Baloo said as he sits down sadly. "How's my bear cub?", "He is doing fine, but I don't want him to stay in the man village anymore!" You said with an upsetting tone. "I know me too (y/n)......me too. You really like Mowgli don't you kid." As he said that you started to blush saying, "N-no..I mean...well.....yea, but what's the point Baloo he's with ShAnTi." You said sarcastically. "I know kid I can tell you really like Mowgli" you sighed and sit next to Baloo. Baloo sees your sad face as you sat next to him. While sitting together Baloo had an idea. "Hey come on cheer up (y/n)." he said, "I know what will cheer you up....a good old bare necessities." As he said that you can't helped but smiled at him. "Ok let's do it" You both began to sing and dance together. While you sang and dance you noticed that Baloo was making a dummy Mowgli so you decided to help him. You were almost finished till Baloo grabbed a banana peel and tossed it to the dummy. "Now, that's more like it! Look at you. Growing like the proverbial weed." He said while dancing. It was going fine till it was Mowgli's part in the song, so Baloo looked at the dummy saying, "Let's see if you still got it. Take it away, Little Britches." He looked at the dummy not moving an inch. "I said, take it away!" As he said that the coconut fell off into the ground. You can't help but feel sad for Baloo, but you don't blame him either since you both miss Mowgli. Baloo looked at the dummy's head saying, "Well, this ain't gonna work. You just ain't Mowgli." You looked at the dummy and back at Baloo's sad look. "I guess we got to get used to singing as a duo. Then Baloo had an idea. " Hey kid, let's go get Mowgli back." You gave him a confused look saying, "But Baloo we tried to get Mowgli out of the village like 11 times, and not to mention Bagheera stopping us.", " I know kid but I have a feeling this is the one, cause I have a perfect plan." he said. "Ok Baloo lets do this." Baloo grabs you in his arms and makes a run to make a plan without a certain panther listening.