Trouble in the mind

After you guys sang you all got out of the river and dried yourselves. The three of you decided that it was time to sleep.
-time skips to morning-
Baloo stretches and wakes both of you up and said, "Hey guys, why don't we go get something to eat?" You and Mowgli were a bit hungry after all that singing and dancing. Baloo suggest that we could go get some mangos. You and Mowgli both think that's good till you got a bit thirsty. "Hey, guys." You said "I'll catch up with you guys I'm going to get a drink." They looked at you and said, "Be careful (y/n), and watch out for Shere Khan." You shrugged your shoulders and said, "Don't worry I'll be fine and I know where the mango tree is" They nodded their heads and walked away. You went to the clean river that is far from the boys. As you see the river you sat on your knees and use your hands to grab some water. You looked at your reflection and noticed something odd next to you. You couldn't see clearly since the water is moving, but you see some orange and white patterns. That's when you quickly turned around and found Shere Khan next to you. "Shere Khan!.....I..didn't see you there." Shere Khan slowly smiled at you evilly. "What are you doing at the river?" he said. "I...was just getting water." You said nervously. "Hmmmm.....have you heard the news?" You asked nervously, "What news?" Shere Khan gets closer to you, "The man cub is in the jungle." You were startled at him getting near you. "And I know you helped that bear to have Mowgli escaped." You suddenly got very scared of how his tone is towards you. "H-how did you know?" you asked. Shere Khan then lays down next to you saying, "Isn't it obvious....you like Mowgli." You started to blush but tried to hide it from him. He laughed evilly and said, "You know he doesn't like you the way you want him to." You started to get upset after hearing that. "How would you know? You hate Mowgli.", "I just want what's best for you. After all I did took care of you." You looked away from him and he's starting to get angry. "That man cub is nothing but trouble. You must see that he likes someone.", "Shanti" you whispered to yourself but he over heard. "Exactly, he likes that girl I saw outside his house." You can't help but feel slowly heartbroken. "That's why he went to the village in the first place." You started to get very upset. "No! Stop it's not true!" you said angrily. You immediately start to regret yelling at Shere Khan with and angry look on his face. You quickly apologize for yelling, but he went to scratch you. You quickly moved but he still got your arm. He then looked at your arm then back at you. "You shouldn't have done that my (y/n).", "Since I've found you, you must know where Mowgli is." You get nervous after hearing that. "N-no I don't know where he is." He can tell you are lying and starts to get more angry. "I know you are with him and that bear!" You stood up saying, "Look I really don't know where they are right now." Shere Khan then gets ready to attack you. Then you had an idea, you started run the opposite way of where they really are. "If you want him then you got to chase me!" you yelled. You started to run for your life as Shere Khan is chasing you. Then you decided to quickly climbed to a tree to trick him. Luckily he was tricked and ran off. You were glad he was gone, but your arm still hurts after that attack. You looked at the scratch and noticed that it was showing a lot of blood so you decided to grab a leaf to cover the wound up. After that, you climbed down the tree and went to find Mowgli and Baloo.