Chapter 5 - Combat Training

Start from the beginning

Mine, on the other hand, was a white-striped black shirt with short sleeves, black fingerless gloves, green pants, and black boots. (Basically Ben 10,000, from the episode Ben 10,000)

Y/N:(turns to Midoriya) So you're costume's based off of All-Might, am I right?

Midoriya: Yeah...I mean, he is my idol.

Uraraka: Hey Deku! I love your costume. Not too flashy, ya know?

Y/N/Midoriya: Um.../Uraraka!

Uraraka: I should have been more specific in what I wanted. This bodysuit is skintight. Not really my style...

Mineta: I love this school.

Y/N: ...Nani.

All Might: Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!

Iida: Sir! This is the fake city from our Entrance Exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?

All Might: Not quite, I'm going to move you two steps ahead:

Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking run-ins with the most dastardly evil-doers take place indoors. Think about it: Backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two on two indoor battles.

-Timeskip to Teams, cuz I'm lazy, again-

Team A: Midoriya and Uraraka

Team B: Todoroki and Shoji

Team C: Mineta and Yaoyorozu

Team D: Bakugo and Iida

Team E: Mina and Y/N

Team F: Koda and Sato

Team G: Kaminari and Jiro

Team H: Tokoyami and Tsuyu

Team I: Ojiro and Tooru

Team J: Sero and Kirishima

Mina: Woah, what are the chances that we'd be on the same team?

Y/N: Maybe it's fate?

That said, Mina's cheeks became lilac for a second before she shook her head.

Mina: Nah, maybe it's just luck.

Y/N: Yeah, maybe.

-Another TIMESKIP, AFTER DEKU VS KACCHAN AND SHOTO AND SHOJI VS OJIRO AND TOORU-

After those matches, it was me and Mina, the heroes, vs Mineta and Yaoyorozu, the villains.

Mina: So uh, how are we going to go by this?