THREE

Namjoon's POV

The small things in life are worth treasuring. The broken people should be cared for. The happy ones suffer the most. The kind ones suffer from abuse. The sweet ones suffer from being taken for granted.

The smile on her face when she sees children. The smile on her face when she sees her brother smiling. The smile on her face when she sees us. The smile on her face when she saw him. The smile that USED to be on her face when she saw him.

The tears on her face over broken friendships. The tears on her face over hardships. The tears on her face over breakups. The tears on her face over sadness of her brother. The tears on her face over seeing us tired and hopeless. The tears on her face when she saw him.

Jung-Nim was sound asleep on my bed, crawled up in a ball with my pillow between her legs as she hugged it.

"Good morning guys" I walk to the dining area where they all sat, "Explain" Jin crossed his arms "Why?" Jungkook asks with a pout "Wait what? About what? Can't you guys complete your sentences?" I sat next to Yoongi "Why is Jeon Jung-Nim here?" Yoongi smacked the back of my head "Hyung that hurts!" I whined and rubbed the spot "Stop talking and explain" Yoongi crossed his arms "Nim came to our dorm in the middle of the night. I know why she's here but I'm not in the place to tell you guys. Wait for her to wake up then ask her yourself, it's better like that" I sigh and rubbed my face with my hand "Fine" Jin says as he stands up, probably going to make breakfast.

"Namjoon" I hear someone call me "Oh, you're awake" I smile at Nim who was rubbing her eyes "Yeah, I am" she yawns "Wh-ere are the others?" she says between yawns, her yawns are so cute "They went to the small market to buy ingredients for breakfast and dinner" I put my phone away and walk towards her "Oh okay, why aren't you with them?" she puts her hair in a loose bun "Do you want to wake up all alone in this dorm?" I cock my eyebrow "Definitely not" she chuckles

BTS : Namjoon, can you go to the small market now?

Me: Wae?

BTS : We got a lot of bags. I also lost Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi

Me: MWO?!

BTS : Got no time for scolding from you Joon, just come down here now.

Me: Arraseo hyung

BTS : Gomawoyo Joon-ssi

"Hey Nim" I call Nim out "Ne?" she says as she keeps her eyes on her phone "I'm going to the small market for a while, Jin hyung needs me. Will you be okay?" I grabbed my sunglasses from the shelf "Ne, I will be okay" she smiles "Alright, I'll be back in a while" I smile and ruffle her hair "Yah! Don't do that Namjoon, now go!" Nim shoos me away and I just giggle at her cuteness.

Nim's POV

여보 is calling you

Hell no am I answering this dick's calls

Call ended

여보 is calling you

I'm going to behead him

Call ended

여보 is calling you

YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP JI HAN