Interview

The worst part about interviews was lying to the fans. They needed girls, and they needed them in numbers. So management thought it was best to make them seem as straight as possible. Their contracts had been made to where the managers could schedule public appearances with famous women giving the notion that they were dating.
Harry had it especially hard.
"You're like what, you're the womanizer, right. You're the guy who likes the ladies ?"- Interviewer to Harry.
(Very pissed management in the background)
"Nah. He's a nice guy."-Zayn
"No he has to answer."-Interviewer
"Oh I'm sorry." Zayn to Harry. "I know the real you."
Harry shook his head trying not to laugh too hard. Louis looked on in the background looking suspicious and hurt.
After the interview, Harry began walking away to the Escalade waiting for him.
"Styles! Styles I'm talking to you!" Louis called out.
Harry ignored him.
"You want me to throw all your shit out then is it?"
Harry turned, "I own the fucking house anyway. It's your shit that'll be out you cheating mother fucker!"
Louis stopped walking. "Fine. At least I have pussy while you have Zayn's asshole. Yeah, bet you didn't think I knew."
Harry stopped and turned around. Louis had started walking away so Harry started towards him. Louis turned around at the wrong moment. Harry swung and connected with Louis's jaw. Louis fell to the ground while security raced towards them.
Zayn quickly hopped in the driver's seat of the Escalade. "Come on, babe!"
Harry grinned and hopped in the passenger seat. "This is why I love you."
Zayn's jaw dropped, "You do?!"
"Yeah, now keep your eyes on the road. Let's go to dinner."
...
"This isn't exactly what I had in mind..." Zayn said as they ate hot wings in the car making a huge mess everywhere. "But fuck me, it's good."
"Is that how you want it then?" Harry waggled his eyebrows at Zayn while holding up a chicken wing, "Just bend over then."
"What? No!" Zayn responded.
Harry laughed, "I bet you'd like it."
"Not as much as you do," Zayn retorted.
"How do you know?"
"Well I mean there was that one time I walked in on you Lou-"
"Okay! Okay! You're probably right." Harry was quiet for a while.
"I'm a little nervous, Harry," Zayn said.
"It's okay I'm nervous too." Harry gave him a sweet smile.
...
Later, they found their way to a hotel. They had managed to outrun their security up to this point. Everything felt so private as Zayn went in with a baseball cap to pay. The man at the desk was in his sixties and didn't know who he was. Harry parked the car and met Zayn in the room with luggage.
Zayn was staring out the window rolling something with his hands.
"Babe, what's that you've got?" Harry asked.
The smell of cannabis hit Harry's nostrils. Zayn breathed it in deeply.
"Sorry, Haz, I just need to relax."
Harry sat on the bed and turned on the Telly to some late night adult cartoon. He tried not to be bothered by how freaked out Zayn seemed to be over anal. Harry remembered his first time but it only seemed great. Him and Louis both had been inexperienced which seemed to take the pressure off. Harry laid down on his side facing the wall as sleep started to overtake him.
Zayn crawled into bed, spooning Harry.
"I don't want you to be high for this..." Harry whispered, "I want you to be here, with me."
"Sorry babe," Zayn mumbled before falling asleep.
Harry awoke to pressure in his dick, lots of pressure. Very soon, he realized the source was Zayn's hand rubbing his bulge. Harry moaned and began bucking his hips into Zayn's hand.
Zayn began pulling Harry's boxers down, and Harry's heart fluttered at the idea teasing through his mind.
"Don't judge me please." Zayn whispered shakily as he inserted a lubed finger into Harry.
"I would never, I love you." Harry let out a moan. "Looks like someone's been doing their research."
Zayn blushed. "You ready?"
"Always."
Zayn pushed into Harry and gasped at the tightness and the rush of pleasure.
"Slowly, love, slowly. It's been a while." Harry panted.
"Sorry-Sorry I-"
"Don't stop." Harry reassured him as pleasure overcame the pain. "Keep going ."
Suddenly, Zayn came inside Harry while moaning like crazy and trying not to hurt Harry.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know I would- you know- that fast." Zayn felt ashamed for a second but Harry shushed him and held him for a bit. Zayn gained confidence back and went down on Harry, giving him the best head of his life.
After, the both cuddled and fell back asleep.